ForumsQuestionsScreen view of tags and calendar is obscured

Screen view of tags and calendar is obscured
Angie

Posted: Dec 09, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
When I try to add a new task on my laptop (which is running on Explorer 7), both the tag and the calendar pop-up box appear in the very top of my screen. In other words, I can't use them, and therefore can't populate those fields because only the bottom of these pop-up boxes are visible. They are not at all accessible.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 10, 2010
Thanks for the bug report. We'll check on this. In the meantime, can you please test a different browser and see if that fixes the problem?
Angie

Posted: Dec 11, 2010
Doesn't matter if I use a different browser. Also doesn't matter if I close the status bars. For some reason, the tag box and the calendar box appear way too high to use in the top of the screen.

Is there a place to select an option to have the boxes appear below the blanks? I've looked around in settings, but didn't see anything like that.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 12, 2010
It is supposed to appear below the blanks, and when I run IE7, it does. Do you have any browser plugins installed? Which other browser did you try?
Angie

Posted: Dec 14, 2010
Sorry, I don't know if I have any browser plugins installed. Where would I go to check that?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 15, 2010
It depends on which browser you have. Im not sure where it is with IE7. If you try with Firefox, the plugins are located under the "Tools" menu.
Angie

Posted: Dec 30, 2010
No add-ins. I'm in IE7 and the pop-up boxes still pop up ABOVE the blanks and not below the blanks. Making it completely unusable. Any ideas?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 31, 2010
We can't reproduce the problem on our version of IE7 so we don't know how to fix it yet, but we are still looking into it. The fact that the same thing happens in any browser you try indicates to me that there is something wrong with your computer, but I don't know what that would be.
piyush_soni

Strange, this problem looks so much 'browser/cache/add-ons' specific but according to Angie it's not. Wild guess : try disabling your anti-virus, just in case. I'm not very hopeful it'll work though.
PeterW 

Could be a resolution issue. Are you able to scroll the entire screen - i.e. is there a scrollbar on the right hand side? This can happen if the laptop has been plugged into a projector or larger resolution screen.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.