ForumsQuestionsHide empty tags on Slim

Hide empty tags on Slim
noam-kfir

Posted: Dec 14, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I've started using the Tags field and think it could be really useful for me. In fact, I'm thinking about replacing the Context field with the Tags field.

One of the differences between tags and context, at least for me, is that context is a smaller, relatively closed list, whereas tags provide more freedom to categorize. For example, there are lots of tasks that might apply in more than one context. Tagging a task with 2 or 3 tags, each representing one of those contexts, seems much more intuitive to me.

The problem is that because the list of tags is longer than the list of contexts, the Tags list on Slim becomes unusable really fast.

So the feature request is this: When the number of incomplete tasks in a tag reaches zero, please hide the tag on Slim. This way, the Tags list will only show actionable tags, which will shorten the list as tasks are finished and tags become obsolete.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 14, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.