ForumsQuestionsx days before the 3rd Thurs option

x days before the 3rd Thurs option
Salgud

Posted: Dec 23, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I'd like to have some additional options for scheduling repeating tasks. For example, I have a meeting I attend on the 3rd Thurs of each month. I start to prepare for that meeting, gathering materials, making copies, etc., 2-3 days in advance. I'd like to be able to schedule a repeat task for 3 days before the 3rd Thurs to remind me to start this process. I also have to follow up with the minutes, so I'd like to be able to have a repeating task for 1 day after the 3rd Thurs.

Right now, I have to schedule the meeting in my calendar, then go in and create individual tasks for preparation on those Mondays before each meeting and for doing the minutes. A bit tedious.

One other repeat scheduling option would be for tasks that repeat, but not on a regular basis. It would be great to have an option to just pick multiple dates on the calendar for a repeating task, rather than have to specify a regular interval. This would also make the above issue, "3 days before the third Thurs", easier until we have that option.

Thanks for your consideration.
piyush_soni

Posted: Dec 23, 2010
+1 for manually picking up the dates.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 26, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
Salgud

Posted: Dec 27, 2010
Thanks for your reply.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.