ForumsQuestionsFeature request - add toggle for Grid & Multi-line views

Feature request - add toggle for Grid & Multi-line views
Darius_1296933579

Posted: Nov 17, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

It would be great if there was a way to quickly and easily toggle between the Grid and Multi-line views. Would you please add "toggle view" to the toggle bar?

I find multi-line better when I'm in doing mode, but grid works great for reviewing, etc.

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 17, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion.
Gummi

Posted: Nov 18, 2008
Posted by patrick:
I find multi-line better when I'm in doing mode, but grid works great for reviewing, etc.

I agree. I would love the easy editability of grid while trying to maintain a minimalistic interface when I'm trying to take action.

Other things I would change if I could:

- In multi-line mode I feel that the blue arrow draws my attention from the subtask image. I think moving it to the rightmost position would work better for me.
- Having the folder name on the right is pointless in the way I use Toodledo. I would much rather like to have the Status field there, because that's the most used field when I'm in action mode. Better yet would be a way to edit what we see multi-line mode, the same way as it is in grid mode.

This message was edited Nov 18, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 18, 2008
In Multi-line mode, the field on the right is the field that you are sorting by, so if you want it to be status, just click "Sort" and then select "status".

Hope that helps.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 19, 2008
Gummi

Posted: Nov 20, 2008
Posted by Toodledo:

Great. Thanks for the quick action.

In Multi-line mode, the field on the right is the field that you are sorting by, so if you want it to be status, just click "Sort" and then select "status".

Hope that helps.

It sure does. Thanks for the hint.

This message was edited Nov 20, 2008.
Darius_1296933579

Posted: Nov 20, 2008
Posted already in news forum, but thanks again for the super fast response on the feature request. This new feature is awesome and even better than what I was looking for!

Patrick

This message was edited Nov 20, 2008.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.