ForumsQuestionsFirefox 3.6.13

Firefox 3.6.13
glenadams

Posted: Jan 03, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
For some reason a few days ago I was no longer able to edit anything in Toodledo using Firefox. Works fine in IE. Maybe there was an update to Firefox that corresponds to the problem showing up, but I do not remember sepcifcally. Any ideas?

I tried search, but difficult to sort through results because they are not in date order
piyush_soni

I don't see any problems in editing anything in Firefox 3.6.13, or FF 4.0 betas either. What cannot you edit specifically? You might try these steps in this order:

1). clear cache/cookies and other data and try again.
2). Start Firefox in safe mode (or try disabling all the add ons) and enable them one by one to find the conflicting add-on
3). Try creating a new FF Profile.
Andrew A

Ditto. No issues here with 3.6.13 on Windows XP or Windows 7
hgetson

Suddenly, I cannot edit in Firefox 3.6.13 with Win7. Works fine in IE and on the iPhone.

I do have the Toodledo 1.74 FF add-on.

Ideas?
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Jan 04, 2011
Don't see anything in Firefox with Win7 - which add-ons are you using?
glenadams

Thanks for the input. I can do nothing other than view the data in IE. I can not edit the entries, add or delete. I will try those suggestions.
glenadams

For some reason it is working now. didn't change a thing.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Firefox seems to be a little glitchy. We have seen these types of bug reports a few times before and they always resolve themselves without intervention by us or the customer. We haven't ever been able to replicate the issue on our machine so we don't really know what is going on yet.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.