ForumsQuestionsSuggestion: wiki markup in notes

Suggestion: wiki markup in notes
garyo

Posted: Jan 12, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
I think it would be great to have simple wiki syntax markup in the notes that go with each task (not sure what they're called). Bullet lists starting with " * ", strikeout with ~~text~~, bold/italic with *text* and _text_ and so on. There are lots of free wiki syntax processors out there you could use.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
johnwin

excellent news. I hope this carries forward on the iOS app too
Kevin Pinto

Posted: Apr 18, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Great to hear that it's on the list. The wiki markup would become even more useful if it could have hyperlinks to locations (anchors) within the notes and to other notes.
brian

Posted: Sep 07, 2011
Agreed. I like the file upload feature, but it would be really helpful to mark up the content in the note even just a little bit to separate ideas or make sections. I will often put log entries in a task note so I can see the history of its progress. A little markup would help separate those log entries into a separate section.
CharleneTX

Posted: Sep 08, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
I'd be happy with the ability to indent in notes. I often put my thoughts/notes in outline form.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.