ForumsQuestionsSearch Broken?

Search Broken?
Sytone

Posted: Jan 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I cannot make custom searched, the drop down is there but I have no options for date, task, etc. Tried IE and Firefox with same issue.
Salgud

I can't create a Search either. When I try to create additional lines, I can only create AND operators, and when the new line appears, only the first term (task, tag, folder, etc.) appears, no equals or contains, and no text box for the condtion.
piyush_soni

Me too!
Until ToodleDo corrects this, a work around is to just select the fields you want to create the search with, (by Add Rule etc.), 'Search' and then save it with a name, and then clicking 'Modify Search' when it would show the other dropdowns. :) You can then save it again with the same name.

This message was edited Jan 19, 2011.
Salgud

Posted by piyush_soni:
Me too!
Until ToodleDo corrects this, a work around is to just select the fields you want to create the search with, (by Add Rule etc.), 'Search' and then save it with a name, and then clicking 'Modify Search' when it would show the other dropdowns. :) You can then save it again with the same name.

Unless you want to create OR connectors.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It should be working again now. Please refresh your browser and try again. Sorry.
piyush_soni

Well, yeah - if you are using Match All and then creating OR connectors it wouldn't work. If it's all ORs in your search, you can select Match Any from the top and do it the same way. But of course, it is just an incomplete work around which should be fixed soon.
piyush_soni

Oops. Replied too soon. My reply was for Salgud's last post. Thanks for fixing this.
Salgud

Posted: Jan 20, 2011
Thanks for the fix!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.