ForumsQuestionsCheckmark doesn't always show

Checkmark doesn't always show
M

Posted: Feb 10, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
On the iPod app, when I check an item as completed in the list, the checkmark sometimes doesn't show. When I go into the task details, I see it, but not from the list.

Is this just me? I searched, but saw no other reports.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 11, 2011
I have not been able to reproduce this. Please check to see if the task is a repeating task and let us know if you can reproduce it reliably or if it is a random event.
M

Posted: Feb 12, 2011
WHEN I'VE NOTICED it, it's been repeating tasks, but I'll keep an eye on that. It happens REGULARLY, but not CONSISTENTLY (not EVERY time, but MANY times).
M

Posted: Feb 16, 2011
This morning, went to check off 3 daily repeating tasks. I tapped the checkbox ONCE, for each, even though I did not SEE the checkmark appear.

I returned to my FOLDERS list, went back into the folder that I'd just been in, and they HAD been completed and rolled to the next day.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 16, 2011
If you don't see the checkmark, then there must be a problem with your web browser downloading all of the images necessary to display our page. Try emptying your browser's cache and then reload our page.
M

Posted: Feb 18, 2011
Sorry -- this is using the mobile app, on an iPod touch... Not a browser problem!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 20, 2011
Sorry for missing that detail. I will look into this.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.