ForumsQuestionsProblem Syncing Notebook w iPhone

Problem Syncing Notebook w iPhone
Jo117

Posted: Nov 26, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Having added another notebook on my iPhone, I initiated a sync. The new notebook does not appear on my desktop.

I'm sure you know Apple updated the iPhone software to version 2.2 a few days ago. Might this be affecting the sync?

I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Joanna
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 26, 2008
It could be. Notebook wasn't made by us though, so you'll need to contact the developers at www.appigo.com
Jo117

Posted: Nov 27, 2008
Thanks. Will do.

I do love how notebook works (worked, in my case).
mikecallery

Posted: Jan 07, 2009
I am SOOO glad I googled syncing toodledo notebook with iphone and read this. I downloaded the Appigo Notebook app moments ago and it synced just find with my Notebook. I don't know if they fixed your error as you are posting this Nov 27th, but It's Jan 7th and the current build works like a charm!
red.wildiris

Posted: Jun 27, 2009
So - my question is - will Toodledoo's Notebook app sync w/ the iTouch? If it does, why doesn't show up my iTouch? Have searched all the settings options with no success. Please clear this up for me. thanks
Anders

Posted: Jun 27, 2009
Toodledo does not make the iPhone Notebook app. It is developed by appigo: http://www.appigo.com/
Toodledo's own iPhone app syncs tasks only, and does not currently support the Toodledo Notebook.
schooler

Posted: Dec 02, 2009
Posted by Joanna117:
Having added another notebook on my iPhone, I initiated a sync. The new notebook does not appear on my desktop.

I'm sure you know Apple updated the iPhone software to version 2.2 a few days ago. Might this be affecting the sync?

I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Joanna

This message was edited Dec 02, 2009.
schooler

Posted: Dec 02, 2009
Syncing Notebook to Toodledo transfered all of Toodledo's Folders to the Notebook app on my iPhone (which were all empty). I deleted one of these empty Folders from the Notebook app which in turn deleted the Folder from Toodledo. So now I have to live with all of my Toodledo Folders duplicated on Notebook - which results in too many Folders in Notebook. Is this a glitch that is bothersome to anyone else? If so, is there a solution?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 03, 2009
The Notebook app is made by a different company (Appigo.com), so you'll have to ask them for an official answer, but I think they have an option inside their app to hide empty folders.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.