ForumsQuestionsTechnique to Display Multiple Views at Same time?

Technique to Display Multiple Views at Same time?
Kenny Schiff

Posted: Feb 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have a separate monitor that I use for Toodledo, in which I like to display Next Action Status, Waiting Status, Planning Status, and Overdue Due-Date items. I've been playing around with some add-ons on Firefox that allow you to split the browser, but they are cumbersome. I'm now trying Chrome, and opening 4 different browser windows that I've tiled on the screen in quadrants. This is not ideal as each browser replicates the URL bar and the tab. Chrome is great in managing screen real estate, but this is not ideal. In Firefox I tried various extension to hide interface elements, but it was very clunky... Am wondering whether anyyone has tried to do similar with TD, and how they achieved what I'm going after?

Not sure this has been requested previously, but the idea of tiling the various views in TD would be amazing if it were built in...
Kenny Schiff

Posted: Feb 20, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Good comments here. Going down the SSB route, using Chrome, which will allow me to get rid of the unnecessary browser interface elements and displays the various TD views.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.