ForumsQuestionsDisplaying tasks on Google Calendar

Displaying tasks on Google Calendar
glenn.wiens

Posted: Dec 02, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
As I understand it, my options are to add Toodledo as a clanedar (in which case it shows up as a checkbox which I can click to see my tasks) OR add it as an iCal URL.

I have added both and can't see any difference after adding iCal URL. I guess what I was expecting was a listing of qualifying tasks along side or after the Google calendar entries.

I often use the "Agenda" view in Google because it saves paper and gives me a succinct view of what's coming up. In this context, it would be nice to show my task list somewhere. I seldom date my tasks but do use priorities and categories (kind of like your "Status").

So, is there a way I can get my tasks (or at least those that are elegible) to display on my calendar/agenda in one common print? Or are they different beasts which cannot be integrated?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 03, 2008
The iCal URL should print your tasks directly on your calendar if they have a due-date and due-time. If it isn't then you may not have imported the iCal link into Google Calendar properly.

Hope that helps
The Mind Doctor

I have tried copying and pasting the google ical link, the "other" ical link to google calendar. Everything syncs well. But when I try to add any subsequent task(with due date/time) it does not get updated in google calendar. This is very frustrating, as I want to get SMS reminders from google for Toodledo tasks

Please help!!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
That is because Google only syncs once a day and there is no way that we know of to make Google sync faster. You might want to let Google know that this is something that you want.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.