ForumsTips & Tricksis there a way to save a link in the note space of a task

is there a way to save a link in the note space of a task
clango

Posted: Aug 22, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Dear all,

let me explain my request.

I prepare a document on my laptop. Then I decide to print it tomorrow when I'll be back to the office. As I'm still working now on the document it should be extremely easy save this "link" in the note of the task of Toodledo, so tomorrow I could open the task, the note then click on the link that could directly print the document without any other time spent to recall the document itself.

Do you have any idea how to do it?
alexandremrj_2

Hi,

I use dropbox for that - because each file can have a unique link then your URL never changes, so place it in dropbox, place the link in the note and then just click it.
JCarl

Does each file have a unique URL or each folder. I am experimenting and only get a URL at the top for the folder. Any assistance?
alexandremrj_2

Just search for the file in the sidebar, and with the right click just copy location, then you have the url for the file
JPR

Score: 1 Reference
No need to create a task or a link. If you are in Windows, select "Use Printer Offline" mode and simply print as normal. When you do connect to the printer, all these jobs will print automatically.

The setting is made in the print queue window. From "Printers & Devices", right click your printer, select "see what's printing". Then click "Printer" and check "Use Printer Offline".
clango

Posted: Sep 03, 2011
Great suggestions. Thank you.

is there anyway a mode to control when I decide to print?

:-)

Unfortunately I work in a large office with centralized printers and I wouldn't like to forget my documents somewhere :-(
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.