ForumsTips & Tricksworkflow for delegating to small office using free Toodledo

workflow for delegating to small office using free Toodledo
sarahvoiland

Posted: Feb 26, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
Hi folks,

I have a small farm office to run, and what I've been able to come up with for sharing tasks with a couple other people while still tracking the tasks in my account so far is this...

I have a Pro account, then I made an additional free account where my 3 crew folks can login and see certain folders of my tasks under the shared workspace.

I have a folder for each person who needs to see to do lists, one for our Events coordinator, one for our Marketing assistant, and one for our Operations manager. Then they can see the tasks and work off this list based on the notes and priorities I provide.

To get a task off the list, they have to check in with me personally some how, and I mark it completed on my Toodledo list or edit it. That way I know what is still on the table and what they've done within my own list.

They can't edit anything about the tasks they see though! I'm not sure if there are other better ways to do this with a free account. Or if there are good reasons why I should upgrade the crew account to Pro to get better productivity.
Any thoughts?
ukz_

Score: -1 Reference
From what you've said, I think they need a pro sub too. I would have thought that the efficiency gains would offset the relatively small cost.
sarahvoiland

Score: 1 Reference
Agreed... Hadn't looked at the cost of Toodledo lately, and it is super reasonable compared to other services we use :)

Then they can edit the tasks and mark them completed. Add tasks. I have to see what it's like when they make those actions, and whether I can see that they just completed something and make sure to check up and assure they did a good job on it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.