ForumsTips & TricksToodledo Desktop Client for Mac (kinda)

Toodledo Desktop Client for Mac (kinda)
Vin Thomas

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
That is normal with userscripts.

Kind of a pain.
mutantdreams

Posted: Oct 13, 2009
Thanks Andy. This is awesome! I switched to Toodledo from Things and the only thing that bugged me was the way Toodledo looks by default. Big ups!
kincses.tamas

Posted: Nov 08, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Thanks and much appreciation for this awsome stuff! This should be official with this slick things style.

Great!

Tamás
matthew.sitalsingh

Posted: Nov 13, 2009
Score: 4 Reference
You can also use combine fluid with the toodledo dashboard widget to create a mini app which sits in your menubar like this:

http://www.uploadgeek.com/share-D3AA_4AFD2038.html

Simply use fluid to create an app for the 'simple' version of toodledo used by the dashboard widget:

http://www.toodledo.com/slim/

Then load the app, and from the main menu choose 'Convert to MenuExtra SSB'.

Next time you start the app it will appear in your menubar - click the icon and toodledo will pop up.

This message was edited Nov 13, 2009.
Mark

Posted: Jan 21, 2010
The menuExtra idea is just great! It's all I need really to keep a list of tasks in sync. Omnifus is great I'm sure but look at the price!
Shame toodledo haven't got a client though.
JMD MM

Posted: Jul 16, 2010
This is a great client. If only it stored the tasks to view online on Mac. I'd that is done I am willing to pay for this. It would be a winner.
johnwd3

Posted: Jul 26, 2010
I am a non tech refugee from Treo, Now Contact & NUD iPhone, iPad, Mac using paying Toodledo (TD) newbie.
Have tried almost every other task manager out there. Got used to OmniFocus but could not stand the lack of reminders or alarms to make sure I looked at something in time. TD seems to be the best (or least-worst) alternative so far but I really wish it had a desktop version. Would one of you experienced TD users be kind enough to gather the above into one post that would give a DA like me a fighting chance of making it happen w/o a huge investment of time?
jandearc

Posted: Sep 27, 2010
you can look at http://www.mypocketsoft.com/taskangel/download.aspx
I just downloaded trial version to test, because I prefer DA as well.
dingesdus

Posted: Nov 06, 2010
Thanks, I've followed your instructions and now have a nice desktop todo-list!
Joey Wong

Posted: Feb 05, 2011
Sigh~ no matter how many times I followed the instructions... it still looks the same. Can anyone help me out?
evankline

Posted: May 31, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
I'm running into the same problem as Joey - following the instructions, but can't get it to look like in the screenshot.
patricko

Posted: Jun 10, 2011
The Fluid suggestion rocks! I created a Google Calendar Fluid app and added Toodledo as a Panel to the right. Now I can finally see my calendar and my Todos all in one app.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.