ForumsTips & TricksUsing Drafts app - iOS

Using Drafts app - iOS
Philip Espinosa

Posted: May 04, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I saw some older topics related to Drafts. I would like to know if anyone has some updated tips, given recent updates to Drafts.

For example, an older forum topic addressed adding Tasks to TD via Drafts. This can be done, as was noted, via Reminders, or by using the email action from Drafts. A list of Tasks can be added using a Recursive Email action, where each line in a Draft becomes a Task. Very handy. The Recursive Email action parses each line of a Draft, and then sends that line out via an email action (you specify the action). This way the Tasks can be assigned to a specific folder (via the email subject line; all tasks in the Draft go to the same TD folder). If more details desired, let me know and I will respond.

What other tips or tricks are out there using Drafts?
Dave

Posted: May 13, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
How do you specify the folder? Can you do the same with context? Can you give an example? Thanks

I would like to see Toodledo officially support the callback urls in drafts. I use drafts a lot for adding tasks. I use the "list in reminders" one and then let the Toodledo app import the reminders. That is a great feature in Toodledo, especially since I use Siri to add reminders as well. I also use email to Toodledo with a context in the subject line for a few of my contexts that I use most.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.