ForumsTips & TricksLife Leadership and Toodledo Integration

Life Leadership and Toodledo Integration
R.Welsh

Posted: May 06, 2016
Score: 15 Reference
I've been using Toodledo since Jan 2012. After many hours of analysis, testing and revision, I have created a system for setting up and using Toodledo that I have found very efficient and useful. To assist other users, I’ve created a Toodledo Startup Guide that I've recently updated. It should save a new user many hours and give current users some new ideas. It contains the following sections:
I. Toodledo Features
II. Setup
III. Process
IV. Advanced Usage
It is best to carefully proceed though it section by section. To view my Toodledo Startup Guide, click on the Dropbox link below:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22284932/Toodledo%20Quick%20Start%20Guide.docx

I’ve also created another document which I've recently updated that contains the theory behind my task management system. It is an integration of ideas from David Allen's Getting Things Done and Stephen Covey and others. You can access it by clicking on the Dropbox link below:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22284932/Life%20Leadership%20101.docx

The above two linked documents are designed to integrate with and complement each other.

Looking forward to your questions, comments and suggestions.
rabik

Posted: Jun 17, 2016
Score: 4 Reference
Maan, I don't know why no answers for your topic. You did so great job compiled different systems in one, I am preparing my productivity course for months already and you hit exactly where I aimed. Same books, same topics, even some bullets the same. I even created widget for my phone which reminds me "first things first", because Covey and Merrill book impressed me when I read it first time.

Totally agree with your view: vision, matrix, goals and everyday habits move average man to an extraordinary level.

This message was edited Jun 17, 2016.
jimk222

Posted: Jun 20, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
Thanks R Welsh, I had found your previous post from a while back and had it on my list to monitor the forum for an update. Glad to see this and your summary is a very rich resource! Thank you for taking the time to document it and also sharing with us the latest version.
Jim
Axl.l

Posted: Jun 28, 2016
Score: 2 Reference
R. Welsh, your documents were VERY useful indeed! I've gone through them, and realized I must get better at the Covey side of the "equation". My system 'side', i.e. GTD, is strong, while my meaning etc is weak!

Thank you for publishing these documents, they are highly appreciated!!!

This message was edited Jun 28, 2016.
BobOkie

Posted: Aug 26, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
WOW!! - Thank you. Great information.
Duo

Posted: Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write and post these, R.Welsh. Very useful documents indeed.
bjorn.mattsson

Posted: Jan 27, 2017
Wow! Thanks a lot!
Haven't read it all yet, but it seems as all questions that I still have will be answered and that it is THE guide for setting TD in a GTD way.

Again: Thanks a lot!!
FHE-IV

Posted: Jan 28, 2017
Thank you for such a wealth of information. Your reach is much farther than you will ever get credit.
frogboy

Posted: Apr 22, 2017
@RWalsh any chance you could repost those Dropbox links? Be keen to read your guide. They don't seem to work any more! Thank you :)
delawrence

Posted: Apr 26, 2017
@RWalsh, I second Frogboy's request. I'd love to view the documents. Thanks!
Ashy_2

Posted: May 03, 2017
Posted by R.Welsh:
I've been using Toodledo since Jan 2012. After many hours of analysis, testing and revision, I have created a system for setting up and using Toodledo that I have found very efficient and useful. To assist other users, I’ve created a Toodledo Startup Guide that I've recently updated. It should save a new user many hours and give current users some new ideas. It contains the following sections:
I. Toodledo Features
II. Setup
III. Process
IV. Advanced Usage
It is best to carefully proceed though it section by section. To view my Toodledo Startup Guide, click on the Dropbox link below:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22284932/Toodledo%20Quick%20Start%20Guide.docx

I’ve also created another document which I've recently updated that contains the theory behind my task management system. It is an integration of ideas from David Allen's Getting Things Done and Stephen Covey and others. You can access it by clicking on the Dropbox link below:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22284932/Life%20Leadership%20101.docx

The above two linked documents are designed to integrate with and complement each other.

Looking forward to your questions, comments and suggestions.

I am not able to see the files in the dropbox links. Would love if someone could help with this. ????
schimmel81

Posted: May 12, 2017
I want to see the documents too. ;-)
Wenda-Virtual Assistant

Posted: May 16, 2017
I was trying to access also
greginfla_

Posted: May 28, 2017
no luck for me in viewing docs
byerun

Posted: May 29, 2017
Score: 3 Reference
I just stumbled upon my copy of the documents kindly provided by R. Welsh::

Toodledo Quick Start Guide.docx

Life Leadership 101.docx

Δημήτρης

Posted: Jul 16, 2017
Thank you, byerun.
John.Breland_3

Posted: Sep 27, 2017
Thank you for the guides.
tajmari

Posted: Oct 01, 2017
The guides aren't available anymore. Could you please post them again? thank you!
frogboy

Posted: Oct 02, 2017
Check Byeruns post above
R.Welsh

Posted: Nov 04, 2017
Here is a link to the latest version of the Toodledo Startup Guide:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/heb8ieuub7yd4qe/Toodledo%20Quick%20Start%20Guide.docx?dl=0

Here is another link to the Life Leadership 101 Document:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwx9b56c7jbnf26/Life%20Leadership%20101.docx?dl=0
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.