ForumsTips & TricksTapTask is designed to work with Toodledo to add tasks via Watch

TapTask is designed to work with Toodledo to add tasks via Watch
Fred_Foote

Posted: Dec 15, 2021
Score: 3 Reference
Finally was able to finish TapTask (now in the App Store for iPhones). It makes adding tasks to Toodledo from your Apple Watch simple and fast. I use it 10 times per day. Dictated tasks can be configured to go into Toodledo with specific defaults. So cool! Please download this free app. Premium version available if you want to dictate more than 3 apps per day (like I do).

This is not a competitor app to Toodledo, it's a compliment to increase functionality and speed for those of us with Apple Watches.
greg.schlegel

Posted: Dec 16, 2021
Score: 0 Reference
When will this capability be available for Android/Samsung Watches?
kenckar

Posted: Dec 18, 2021
I have tried TapTak. It's pretty good. It works better than Siri reminders. I have limited use for it, but it's cool. Good job.
Fred_Foote

Posted: Dec 19, 2021
Posted by greg.schlegel:
When will this capability be available for Android/Samsung Watches?

We need to see, first, if there's a market for this product. Fingers crossed! Thanks for asking.
Fred_Foote

Posted: Dec 19, 2021
Posted by kenckar:
I have tried TapTak. It's pretty good. It works better than Siri reminders. I have limited use for it, but it's cool. Good job.

Thanks!
kentpavelka

Posted: Dec 20, 2021
Score: 1 Reference
I've wanted to be able to add tasks like this for a long time. Works perfectly.
Kurt

Posted: Jan 02, 2022
I’ve started using TapTask and… so far so good! My only beef is that even when I configure it in the settings for no due date, it still adds it to Toodledo with the date/time of recording as its due date.
Fred_Foote

Posted: Jan 02, 2022
Posted by Kurt:
I’ve started using TapTask and… so far so good! My only beef is that even when I configure it in the settings for no due date, it still adds it to Toodledo with the date/time of recording as its due date.

Yikes! I tested this and you're correct. Dang! We'll fix that in the next update. Thanks for letting me know, Kurt. Hope it still provides benefit even with Today's date connected with your dictated tasks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.