ForumsTips & TricksNew Design by VINTOM.com

New Design by VINTOM.com
Vin Thomas

Posted: Dec 08, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hey guys,

I just created a new userscript for Toodledo. One major benefit is that the tabs have been moved to the left sidebar.

There are only 5 small images used in this script.

Install it here: http://bit.ly/toodledome

Preview:

This message was edited Dec 08, 2009.
Proximo

Posted: Dec 11, 2009
Vin,

It works with Grid format but not with Multi-line which I now use exclusively.

In Grid format, it looks great except that I would need a monitor that is about 14 feet wide.

I use Multi-line format because I have so many fields turned on, that I can't work in Grid view anymore.

Thanks again for your fine work. Not sure if you could get this to work in Multi-line format or not.
Bartosz Gajek

Posted: Dec 17, 2009
SUPERB style,

made me come back to Toodledo

thank you for your work
Andrew

Posted: Dec 18, 2009
The theme is really pretty. I REALLY like how the tabs are on the side. However, there are a few things that are keeping me from using this instead of...the dark theme.

-On the main task list, it would be nice if you could collapse the tabs, as they are a bit large.
-There is a large black space on the left of the screen when on the forums that could be eliminated:

-There seems to be an issue with users with a lot of columns. See picture:

Vin Thomas

Posted: Dec 18, 2009
Yeah, I noticed that too. I like the idea of this theme, but it is hard to work with styling when all you are doing is hacking. I don't know if I will pour much more time into this theme, but if someone wants to tweak the code, feel free to update it.

Thanks!

You might want to try this script too: http://bit.ly/toodledoish
waqaas123

Posted: Apr 01, 2010
This theme is the one that I have been looking for so long ... and now because of this I feel like I could use the toodledo again. It certainly makes up for the Toodledo's pathetic interface.

But it seems like I am missing something ... how do we add a new task. Where is the "Add a task" link which used to be on the top right corner of toodledo's page ?

brs,
Bonaqa
Vin Thomas

Posted: Apr 01, 2010
Press "n" on your keyboard to add a new task.
mccotter

Posted: Apr 07, 2010
I just created a new user style that expands on the Toodledo Me style by Vin Thomas. I changed the color scheme to suit my own tastes, but if people prefer the green on black look I could be convinced to produce a variation with the original color scheme.

My style directly addresses the problem shown in Andrew's post. Now the white area behind the tasks div will allow a width greater than the browser's viewport, so it will accomodate the Toodledo's grid view more gracefully.

This is still a work in progess. Some things are still broken, so take that into consideration. I welcome any feedback, and will continue to tweak this style actively.

Toodledo Me Too

This message was edited Apr 07, 2010.
Transisto

Posted: Apr 11, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
nice I'll try it
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.