ForumsTips & Tricks[UserStyles] Toodledo Focus

[UserStyles] Toodledo Focus
breevans

Posted: Feb 27, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by PeterW:
Check that you don't have two themes active at once. Just click the Stylish icon and if something else has a checkmark next to it, uncheck it.

I only have installed this style; turning it on/off doesn't fix the problem.
piyush_soni

Posted: Feb 28, 2011
Why have you installed such an old version of Firefox? 3.5 is really old when the updates are all free? It is very much possible that some of the CSS elements just don't work in Firefox 3.5. You should at least go to 3.6.13 (which I guessed was the latest official version).
breevans

Posted by piyush_soni:
Why have you installed such an old version of Firefox? 3.5 is really old when the updates are all free? It is very much possible that some of the CSS elements just don't work in Firefox 3.5. You should at least go to 3.6.13 (which I guessed was the latest official version).

I have to use the version that my company has certified will work with our internal applications.
neil.suffield

This is a great looking theme and has made a huge difference to working with Toodledo. Thanks.
piyush_soni

Posted by breevans:

I have to use the version that my company has certified will work with our internal applications.

Well, as always, I think your internal applications will work in FF 3.6.* as well, just that your 'certifying team' is too late in doing things. Talk to them to upgrade if there is any communication between employees and the policy makers in your company. :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.