ForumsTips & TricksIs the $14.95 upgrade worth it in your opinion?

Is the $14.95 upgrade worth it in your opinion?
allthingsozish

Posted: Mar 06, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by ihateuncleshady:
I'm a cheap douchebag.

It was worth 14.95 just to read that comment! ;-)

Seriously though, there are two levels of "worth" it. Both have been discussed, but since I'm bothering to post I will attempt to add value by summarising.

1. Subtasks and collaboration. If these aren't useful to you then there are a host of other add-on features that might be. For the average basic user, the free account is probably enough.

2. Donation. Think of it as paying for what you get. Honestly, $15 isn't that much. Try it for a year and if you don't use any of the extra features, don't keep the subscription: just use the free account and think of the $15 as a one-time donation.

This message was edited Mar 06, 2011.
rich_sargent

Posted: Mar 08, 2011
I used the free service for an hour and decided to support TD with paying for my benefit of using it. I like the subtasks as a bonus. I've tried a few tools in the past and love TD on my iphone and web. I find I use the web version the most while I'm in the office. Easily recommend the pro sub.
garyo

Posted: Mar 10, 2011
Absolutely worth it.
myacescracked

Posted: Mar 23, 2011
Its worth it for the subtasks. On my second year of membership.
sarvaiya_mitesh

Posted: Mar 25, 2011
Only reason for my upgrade was SubTask and it helps. Other featues are optional for me
Pablo_1301263924

Posted: Mar 28, 2011
Yes, absolutely. scheduler, statistics and sub-tasks are worth it!

New with Toodledo and I use it with Ultimatum to-do list on my android phone.

This message was edited Mar 29, 2011.
Salgud

Posted: Mar 29, 2011
Gee, I think I'm beginning to see a trend here... :)
piyush_soni

Yes, for every new post I have to check that just to see if there's something important in the thread, but there isn't.

ToodleDo,
Pleeaaassee ! Please lock the thread. We know the unanimous decision that it is important for everyone, including myself. And we now know MULTIPLE times the same reasons of why the Pro version is useful, and we don't want to listen the same thing 1000 more times :(
Salgud

Posted by piyush_soni:
Yes, for every new post I have to check that just to see if there's something important in the thread, but there isn't.

ToodleDo,
Pleeaaassee ! Please lock the thread. We know the unanimous decision that it is important for everyone, including myself. And we now know MULTIPLE times the same reasons of why the Pro version is useful, and we don't want to listen the same thing 1000 more times :(

I like seeing different people's reasons for recommending going Pro. And I imagine TD likes having this thread here to help others make this important decision.

Why don't you just stop checking it, since you already know what it is?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.