2. Get "IN" to Zero
- This is especially important for your email inbox. Google "Inbox Zero" by Merlin Mann
3. Empty Your Head
- Anything and everything stuck in your mind needs to go into your trusted system. For most of us, it's Toodledo unless you randomly visit forums all over the web and don't currently use it. :-)
4. Review Action List
- Decide if task need to be moved, deleted or can stay on the list.
5. Review Previous Calendar Data
- Make sure you did not miss something important.
6. Review Upcoming Calendar
- Make sure you understand what is coming ahead.
7. Review Waiting-For List
- Check and see where the progress is on some items and if you need to follow-up.
This is just an example and guideline. Your weekly review may involve more steps or less.
This message was edited Aug 04, 2009.
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.