ForumsGetting Things Done®Time tracking iPhone app for time management

Time tracking iPhone app for time management
ckshdop

Posted: Jul 28, 2010
Score: -1 Reference
Hello GTD fans,

As a fan of GTD as well, I have been practicing it in my daily life. But sometime, I would ask myself, what is the purpose of all these tasks that I am doing. Am I on track with my goal? How can I do it better?

I end up coming up with a thought, that is, I should know how I spent my time. In this way, I will know if I am putting my effort in things that I care the most. After all, knowing how you spent your time and prioritize your tasks is the very first step of time management.

Therefore, I developed a iPhone app named “More than Time Log.” It is a robust time log that tracks your use of time and your daily energy level fluctuation. Why also track the energy level? Because I found that our productivity is highly related to our energy level. If you can choose to do the right task when you have the right energy level, you productivity can be doubled.

Utilizing the analysis from the app to re-evaluate how you plan your day and to use your energy more wisely. I believe you will find no more dragging yourself through activities when barely have the energy to complete them; or wasting your "high energy" on trivial activities.

Give it a try. I think it can be of great help to you guys.
http://consciousanalytics.com/
Jerry
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.