ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatRenewed my Pro Account today

Renewed my Pro Account today
Salgud

Posted: Jul 29, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
I renewed my account pro account this afternoon, and did it gladly. Even if the new version hadn't been released now, I would have renewed. This is really great software, and has been for a while. Now it even has a pretty face, something I've wanted from the beginning. Definitely worth the wait.

Not only did they pretty it up, they also made it faster and more user-friendly. Doesn't get much better than that in the realm of software. Add to that some of the best support in the biz, and you have something pretty great.

Every few years, I find an application that I really, really like, just enjoy using. Toodledo is definitely one of my favs. Thanks to Jake and the developers for such excellent work. This is the best $15 I will spend this year!
Scott

Posted: Jul 29, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I agree. When I switched to a Mac about a year ago I just had to go through the process of trying the software options available - years of hearing Things and Omni and all made me very interested in what those could offer.

Fast forward to now when I am floundering with options that just didn't work as well as Toodledo. The interface refresh happening just as I am coming back on board is just a bonus.

I've been a fan of Toodledo for years now - and honestly for $15 year it's a no-brainer. Glad to be back!

sb
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.