ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatWhat else do i need to build my compter?

What else do i need to build my compter?
sujunjuan44

Posted: Feb 01, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Right now I have some things such as a moniter, mouse, keyboard, processor, hard drive, graphics card, power supply, RAM and a motherboard? Can you let me know if i'm missing anything? So please help I'm new to this type of thing.
Salgud

Don't know why you posted here- this is a forum for a task management software, not about building computers. You might Google for that.
PeterW 

Posted by sujunjuan44:
Can you let me know if i'm missing anything?

Yes, you need some common sense.
Salgud

Maybe it's not a common sense issue, maybe he's ESL.
PeterW 

Posted by Salgud:
Maybe it's not a common sense issue, maybe he's ESL.

He might be but his literacy is fine. I suspect it's a lead in to a spam post, e.g. link to a website selling computer components.

It's hard to believe that someone would create a Toodledo account (needed to post in the forums) in order to post an inane message like that.

The key component missing from his list is a case/cabinet. I bet the next post will be "I've found this case online at <URL>. Would it be a good one to buy?" with the hope that a bunch of people will click the link, generate site traffic, maybe pick up a few new customers.

I'll admit that I am a cynic. But I find a post like that in a place like this hard to believe.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.