ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatThanks to Jake for listening

Thanks to Jake for listening
stu.kruse

Posted: Dec 10, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
The latest iOS update for the ToodleDo app led to quite a lot of negative comments from the community (constructive criticism, but probably not the reaction hoped for). I just wanted to say thanks to Jake in open forum for handling the comments so well. He has clearly listened to the community and allowed us to return to the previous much loved version - a decision I suspect was very difficult. So, much kudos to you Jake - it takes a big person to make the tough decisions. You seem to have a very loyal following of people who love and rely on ToodleDo - I hope this fact keeps you going!

Very much appreciated,
Stu
Joyce

Posted by stu.kruse:
The latest iOS update for the ToodleDo app led to quite a lot of negative comments from the community (constructive criticism, but probably not the reaction hoped for). I just wanted to say thanks to Jake in open forum for handling the comments so well. He has clearly listened to the community and allowed us to return to the previous much loved version - a decision I suspect was very difficult. So, much kudos to you Jake - it takes a big person to make the tough decisions. You seem to have a very loyal following of people who love and rely on ToodleDo - I hope this fact keeps you going!

Very much appreciated,
Stu

I wholeheartedly agree!
pjlewis

Well said Stu.
Salgud

Posted: Dec 11, 2012
Thanks for making a tough decision, Jake!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.