ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatThanks to Jeff and TD Staff & Good bye

Thanks to Jeff and TD Staff & Good bye
Salgud

Posted: Jun 16, 2017
Score: 1 Reference
Today I retired. I'm happy to finally be able to focus my efforts and time on travel, volunteer work and family for what time I have left.

For a number of years I've used TD as my task manager to manage the many varied things I do as Admin Assist to the Associate Director of Child Welfare here in Colorado. It has been the tool that has kept me focused and on track in the midst of a great deal of confusion and chaos.

I'm very grateful for the support of Jeff and the TD staff as well as the users in these forums which significantly helped to get a functioning system up and running and, at least for a while, frequent tweaking to get it just right. I like to think that I've also contributed something in these forums to help others use this tool effectively as well.

My life will be far less complicated now, thank goodness! I don't think I'll need a tool this powerful going forward, so I've decided to end my relationship with TD and these forums. Thanks again to all of you who've made this such a great experience. Best of luck to you all!

Dave
ChristianDiscer

Posted: Jun 17, 2017
Score: 0 Reference
Congratulations! You and your insights will be missed. Have a blessed retirement!!
coolexplorer

Posted: Jun 17, 2017
Salgud, thanks for your guidance to TD novices and experts, and for pushing for features and efficiency from the TD service.
Enjoy your new role and the opportunities it offers.
Best wishes all the way from India.
Chris
fizzyice

Posted: Jun 18, 2017
Your posts will be missed, enjoy your retirement!
Ummagumma

Posted: Jun 18, 2017
Happy retirement ! We'll miss you.
pawelkaleta

Posted: Jun 19, 2017
Enjoy your retirement! Thanks for many useful tips and helpful thoughts!
M

Posted: Jun 22, 2017
Yes, you will be missed. Your needs often mirrored my own, so I appreciated your thoughtfulness and clarify (both of which I lack!).

I'm SO VERY JEALOUS. I would love for you to come back, if possible, after a year - to post whether or not your retirement actually did result in being complicated. I'm trying to look at my current task list as a "would I care about doing this, if I was retired?" list. I fear I'll keep trying to do nearly as much as I do now!

Enjoy...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.