ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatCuriousity

Curiousity
korbas

Posted: Mar 18, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
So...I'm just kind of interested to know a little more about who runs Toodledo. There's no information on the site here...if it's a side project run by an existing company or what. Are you aliens who secretly want humans to be more productive? Are you ninjas? Are you the long-lost sibling of Edward Sissorhands - Johnny Listhands, banished from the family for getting too much done? :-)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Ha ha ha...

Actually, we are just a small private company. There isn't really much else to say, we are pretty boring if you take away Toodledo. Thats why we try to let our website speak for us.
Qrystal

Must be aliens, then. Welcome to Earth! Obviously, you already know that we needed your help, and we are so grateful that you've provided us with the way to Toodledo everything we need to do.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now please don't blow us up after you've finished observing us!
korbas

Yep...I read most of the GTD book a while back and have been looking for something like this. This is really the closest to being an electronic version of what we talks about! It's really exciting to see this brought to life outside of paper. It also helps a lot for when I have to use paper, as well, because I can emulate some of the organization here.

I've noticed myself thinking in terms of "tasks" and "subtasks" now, and so on...using Toodledo actually changes one's thinking! After 40-50 days the change in thinking would be very interesting to observe.

I am not a "naturally organized" type of person, but with tools like this and my Berry, I am slowly learning to implement a much less chaotic way of living.

This message was edited Mar 18, 2008.
arterer

Posted: Sep 04, 2008
yap...
toodledo is one of kind website...
it really helps,specially to the unorganized person....
thanks a lot toodledo...!!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.