ForumsDevelopersChange Log

Change Log
AGIOSDEV

Posted: Sep 02, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
I am new to this site so I am not sure if this has been requested before or not. A search did not turn up anything as far as I could see.

The one thing I would really like to see added to this site is Change Log output. It would be great to be able to set up lists and when they are completed they are added to fixes, changes, or new features in the Change Log. It would also be great to be able to have tasks not yet completed added to the Change Log to show planned features. In either case (completed or planned) we would require a flag to set whether or not the task is to be output in the changeLog (or more likely what changeLog to output to).

The changeLog would most likely be just plain text. You could provide basic formatting preferences if you were ambitious. As a developer I would find this extremely useful.

I'm not a web developer though (not for quite a while anyway) so I'm not sure I have the skills for this. It would be best if built right into the site but if someone else wants to do it I won't complain :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 02, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.