ForumsDevelopersAPI access to shared tasks

API access to shared tasks
achim.leubner

Posted: Oct 07, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
a user of my app wants to access tasks shared with him via the app. Apparently, they are not visible via the Api, right? Is there a way to access shared tasks or is this a feature available only to the toodledo web site?
- Achim
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 07, 2011
Shared tasks are not yet available via the API. You could provide a way for your app to authenticate with multiple accounts and fake it, but it would require that a person's collaborator enter their password into the other person's device, which probably isn't a great idea.
jonathantullett

Posted: Dec 23, 2011
It seems that either full support for collaboration in your own mobile apps or support via the API has been requested for at least two years, if not longer.

At the moment, for me to 'collaborate' is requiring three accounts - one for me, one for the GF and one for us to share; inefficient to say the least!

When can it be expected that the feature or support for others to implement the feature will be complete?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 26, 2011
This is on our to-do list, but it is our policy to not comment on our roadmap or delivery dates for future feature improvements.
jonathantullett

Posted: Dec 28, 2011
@Toodledo:

It may not be your policy, but considering it's 'one of your top priorities' (taken from another post) and has been for over two years(!), there's little-to-no confidence it'll ever be incorporated.

What's the procedure for refunds for both the pro-site subscription, and App store purchase?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 28, 2011
http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=37
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.