ForumsDevelopersIssues with Toodledo

Issues with Toodledo
snweaver

Posted: Oct 12, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
Not sure what is going on, but as of yesterday, I have not been able to view any of my tasks. Even worse is that we cannot send a ticket to the toddledo staff, I've attempted to send a ticket twice and both times when submitting my ticket I get redirected to a "webpage cannot be displayed" error screen. I tried to look for other methods to contact the toodledo staff to no avail. Anyone reading this, please help; I rely on toodledo and not being able to see my tasks is really derailing me and my work day.

Thank you in adavance for helping.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
We have not noticed any issues with Toodledo. Can you please try using a different web browser and see if that helps? It sounds like maybe your web browser has gotten corrupted or perhaps your firewall is misconfigured.
snweaver

Okay, so I've turned off my firewall and that did not fix my issue. I downloaded google chrome and I am still experiencing the same issue. I cannot see any of my tasks and every time I try to send a ticket, it does not go through. I never had this issue until yesterday evening, before that all was great and toodledo was doing everything i expected it to do. Please help, sorry to be a pita, but please help.

Thank you,
JohnCortez82_13177...

Downloaded firefox and now I can see al my tasks. not sure what it is or was, but can't wait till I am able to sync directly to my outlook. Thanks again for your suggestions, please kill this topic/post.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.