ForumsDevelopersOutlook changes not synced

Outlook changes not synced
hauser

Posted: Mar 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
hi,
i just installed the outlook sync plugin 0.9.9.4. new tasks will be sync correctly, if they are created in outlook or the web interface. changes made with the web interface are synced correctly to outlook BUT changes in outlook are NOT synced back to the web interface and will be overwritten with the old details from web interface.

the time format is "M D, Y" and the time is the same as on my pc. i am using a german win xp with outlook 2007.

any idea?
keef

Posted: Mar 02, 2009
Did you upgrade from a previous version or is this your first installation?
keef

This message was edited Mar 02, 2009.
hauser

Posted: Mar 03, 2009
i installed it first time end of last week, uninstalled on saturday and installed again on mondy. when i testet if first before uninstalling, it worked. after reinstalling it doesn't.
keef

I can't replicate this issue, so perhaps there is something going wrong with your sync process. Are there any errors appearing in the trace output on the diagnostic panel?
keef
hauser

hi keef,
today all tests are positiv now. i don't know why it is working now. i will make some more tests today and tomorrow.
thanks for your help.
keef

If there was a timezone issue then it is possible that some of the dates in the application database were out by up to 12 hours. Waiting for this length of time should have fixed things up
keef
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.