ForumsDevelopersToodledo Mac App (Fluid): iOS style
Toodledo Mac App (Fluid): iOS style
Some of you may have seen this third-party Mac app for Toodledo posted awhile ago:
I use it, but have developed a new skin for it, based on Toodledo's official iPhone/iPad app and inspired by the iOS-OS X hybrid interface of the new iPhoto. I've also included a new icon. See links below.
App + Stylesheet: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15756266/Downloads/Toodledo.zip
To install the stylesheet:
1. Open the app and click the script icon in the menu bar.
2. Select "Open Userscripts Folder", and place the "toodledoioslike.js" file into that folder.
3. Go back to the script menu and select "Reload All Userscript."
4. Open the script menu again and select "Toodledo iOS Style."
5. Reload the page by pressing Command-R.
Awesome - exactly what I've been looking for - a prettier version!
Thanks for posting!
Posted: Apr 24, 2011
Can you create one for me with http://www.mindmeister.com ?
please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Jun 06, 2011
That is so cool...this may have just made my day. Awesome!
So cool! Thanks!
Unfortunately Toodledo's redesign has trashed my Userscript.. now it looks like crap. Ugh. The site even warns that it's "incompatible" with the site redesign, but how does it know that? Are all userscripts incompatible now? Grr.
OK I've uploaded a new version that takes into account the redesign. It's not perfect but it works.
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.