ForumsDevelopersParent task with 0 subtasks

Parent task with 0 subtasks
andrew

Posted: Jan 28, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, Using TaskAngel I created a task with some subtasks. Then I removed the subtasks. Now on Toodledo I have a task with a parent icon and no subtasks. If I hover over it, the text is "Click icon to hide 0 subtasks". I did set the children parameter to zero in Edit Task.
This matters because I can't move the task to be a subtask in another group. When doing it from TaskAngel I get an error message saying the Parent ID is invalid. When doing it from the browser I get the 'can't drag' icon.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Andrew
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If you can give us the id number of the task (in a support ticket if you wish) we can look at it and see if we can see what caused the problem. Or, if you can reproduce this via some certain steps, that would allow us to fix the bug.

To fix it, you could probably add another subtask and then remove it, which will refresh the count, but if you can allow us to look at it before you do this, it would give us some useful info.
andrew

Hi,

OK I found it has an old completed subtask still attached to it in Toodledo. So it is still a parent after all. No bug on your side.

Thanks for your fast response.

Regards,
Andrew
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.