ForumsThird-Party Applications2Do: Metadata?

2Do: Metadata?
s.l

Posted: Oct 23, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there

Has anyone recently used the "2Do" App and synced it to Toodledo?
Reason for my request is, I would like to try 2do again as I did about a year ago, but back then, 2do messed up my toodledo entries with metadata. Now I'd like to know if the issue persists.

Best wishes
Stefan

(PS. I use toodledo app since I found it to be the best among many apps I've tried so far. 2Do came very close and I understand that they've since been doing lots of improvements.)
cspence

Posted: Oct 23, 2011
I believe that the metadata still comes across with 2Do. Makes the notes section look messy with the extra info.

Nice application, but still very slow to sync with Toodledo. I have a lot of items, but it can take me 5 - 10 minutes to synchronize, when my other apps tied to Toodledo update in seconds.

They have an update into Apple, but it has been bogged down for over a month. Not sure if the latest update addresses any of these issues.
s.l

Posted: Oct 25, 2011
Thanks cspence -
is only the notes section affected? I remember having metadata everywhere, even in the task name etc - do these work hassle-free for you now?
cspence

Posted: Oct 25, 2011
Mine only has it with the notes.
s.l

Posted: Nov 07, 2011
Reporting back on this topic -
I dared to do the experiment yesterday, and surprisingly, I did not find any metadata, not even in notes of tasks entered with 2do including pictures and audio notes.
This issue seems to be resolved.

I have deleted 2do anyways, because no contexts nor statuses are supported - a no go for my approach of GTD on Toodledo.

Best wishes,
Stefan
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.