ForumsThird-Party Applications2Day: a todo list with ToodleDo support for Windows Phone 7

2Day: a todo list with ToodleDo support for Windows Phone 7
japf

Posted: May 10, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about an app I've created with a colleague, it's called 2Day. 2Day is fast todo list which supports Exchange, SkyDrive and... ToodleDo ! It is available on Windows Phone. We are also thinking about creating a Windows 8 version.

Our website: http://www.2day-wp7.com
Our UserVoice website: http://2day.uservoice.com

We listen feedback very carefully so feel free to contact us if needed !

Jeremy
chanse.arrington

Posted: Oct 29, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Would love to see a W8 version from you guys. I'm a huge fan of 2Day on WP 7 & 8
Danielleharris2004

Posted: Feb 03, 2013
I've just installed a trial version of 2day onto my Windows phone and synced it to Toodledoo, but now most of my tasks on Toodledoo have disappeared :-( Has anyone else had this problem?
jchiarelli

Posted: Feb 08, 2013
How about for the RT version?
japf

Posted: Feb 21, 2013
Hi,

I'm the developer of the 2Day app.

We found out a bug with Danielle which has been fixed with the latest version available today.

About the RT version we're thinking about it (we even have prepare development) but we don't have a release date yet.

Jeremy
jeff_richardson

Posted: Apr 10, 2013
been a long-time pro ToodleDo user with an iPhone - very happy with that app; now have a WP8X and am looking desperately for an equivalent capability with ToodleDo on that platform.

I've installed 2Day and set up ToodleDo sync, but it appears it is only syncing "recurring" tasks - my regular tasks are not showing up.

Also, it appears 2Day does *not* support DURATION or CONTEXT, is that correct?
Salgud

Posted: Apr 11, 2013
I don't believe anyone here can help you, unless you get lucky and find someone else who uses 2Day. You might have better luck if posting to their forum, if they have one.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.