ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsMacOSX Reminders App Sync?

MacOSX Reminders App Sync?
GavAsh

Posted: Jul 26, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hello everyone,

I'm in need of having my toodledo account sync with "Reminders" which is the to-do application that came with Mac OSX Mountain Lion. Compatibility with that would be a godsend for me, and I'm sure it would be for many other mac users too. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Gavin
cnsanford

Posted: Jul 28, 2012
+1 on that. Reminders seems to be nearing critical mass in features. It does not have checklists (nested to-do's). What other big gaps does it have vs toodledo at this point?
calvarez

Posted: Aug 13, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Reminders uses lists of categories. Toodledo, too, with the name of folders. However, Toodledo goes further with contexts and goals. At Reminders you have to choose whether to use categories for folders, contexts or goals, or a mix of them.

Another thing is organization. Toodledo uses tasks and subtasks. Reminders has only one level of tasks.

Toodledo let's you have templates for new tasks. Reminders doesn´t.

Reminders' repeated tasks have limited options: Toodledo's are more configurable.

Now, a Sync with Reminders for Mountain Lion and for iPhone/iPad would be fantastic!
coachmac

Posted: Oct 06, 2012
Does it work now? When I first launch Toodledo on my iPad (iOS 6) it asked me something about Reminders...?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.