ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsToodledo and IFTTT

Toodledo and IFTTT
marcin.kozak

Posted: Jan 22, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I have created some Toodledo related IFTTT receipes. Whilst receipes triggerred by gmail (for example gmail message labeled "toodledo" is added to toodledo task list) or feedly work like a charm I do not get receipes triggerred bu Toodledo working. They remain "never run".
As an example: created a receipe "If new task in folder "sendmail", then send an email from me" never run even if I added some tasks to my "sendmail" toodledo folder. The same for tags.
Holger Schindler

Posted: Feb 09, 2016
I am having exactly the same experience unfortunately.
maybe.eddie

Posted: Mar 03, 2016
Similar issue here. When I use the plain "New Task" trigger then the recipe runs and I get a Google Calendar entry, but if I use "New Task with Tag" it doesn't.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 08, 2016
I think the issue is that it has to be a "new task" that is created with a tag/folder. If its an old task that you just recently put into a folder or just recently put a tag on, it won't count as a "new task" so IFTTT wont pull it in (it looks at the creation dates).
query1000_1376526931

Posted: Apr 05, 2016
I got the similar problem.
I set neither any tags nor folders but I just posted the new task, but IFTTT was not triggered :-(
Also, the "task completed" cannot trigger IFTTT.
I cannot any make Toodledo triggered IFTTT recipes.
Ummagumma

Posted: May 23, 2016
It seems that the TD recipies only work when there's minimum conditions.

I have struggled with creating TD tasks from iOS Reminders. If I have a Reminders list specified in my recipe, it will not work. However once I created a basic "If new Reminder create a TD Task" with no conditions on what list the Reminder is in, it worked.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.