ForumsThird-Party Applicationsandroid Got to do

android Got to do
acheri

Posted: Jun 30, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hello, have anybody pls downloaded Got to do android aplication? I have new phone and I was trying to download thi aplication via PC and via mobile (X10 mini) and all downloads seems to be blank links even on Market. I have no problems with downloading and instaling other aplications and Got to do seems to be only aplication that can sort task by tags which is my default way of sorting.

Pls have somebody file with Got to do lite so I can instal it directly to mobile via cabel?

ty very much
andy

Posted: Jul 02, 2010
Can I ask why you don't just install it via the market? Why do you want/need to download the APK? You will not be notified of updates if you go down this route.
brandmarked

Posted: Jul 02, 2010
Can I ask what network and what country?

GTD doesn't appear in the Android market on my phone also. I have a HTC Tattoo which has the same screen as the X10 Mini. I asked Andy Sadler (Andy is that you posting above?) to check the screen res settings, and he says it is correct.

I am in the UK and on Vodafone.

- Mark
Tim

Posted: Jul 05, 2010
I had some trouble downloading the Pro version, but on changing my google email address (to gmail, not googlemail) it appeared.

There is an issue with the Market for some phones, so if you cannot get it from the market the developer recommends trying 'SlideMe' to purchase the application.
acheri

Posted: Jul 07, 2010
Its czech republic, t-mobile, Ill try slideme, hopefuly it will work, ty
clango

Posted: Jul 07, 2010
Posted by brandmarked:

GTD doesn't appear in the Android market on my phone also. I have a HTC Tattoo which has the same screen as the X10 Mini.

I had the same problem in Italy with HTC Tattoo. In certain country it doesn't appear. At the end, I found Got to Do on Slide me - another android market. I downloaded it and I enjoy with Got to do!
acheri

Posted: Jul 08, 2010
SAme with me, I downloaded it from SlideMe and its working well :-) ty for advices, btw is there any posibility to change language of aplication? :o) I have it in slovak translation, which I understand but I would prefer english

ty again
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.