ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Tee7"
Tee7

Score: 0
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2014
  • Score: 0
I can't seem to find where the order listing for the folders on the home page is coming from. They don't match up with my manual listing order. They are not in order by folders containing the most tasks. Neither are they alphabetical. If I can select which ones will show up without hitting 'more' that would be great. Just don't see any thing that causes the order they have.

This message was edited Feb 13, 2014.
Tee7

Posted Feb 13, 2014 in: Toodledo Toosday: Status and Subtasks
Score: -1
  • Tee7
  • Score: -1
So if I do quarterly things along with the seasons changing but I dont want them clogging up my list how does this work? Say I have a fall to-do list. I still want a task as a memory jogger.....like 'start fall checklist'that shows up in my active list with whatever date I set. If I changed the status of the detailed subtasks to a deferred setting they disappear until needed? If that is the case, where would i view the whole list say if I want to add something to it?
Tee7

• Tee7
I've seen the older topics and formula for importance. Just wanted to add a +1 to include heavier weight based on due date. For example a >7 day over due tasks would carry more weight and >30 even more. Not necessarily those number of days but you get my drift. I know that tasks can be starred but some of us need something automatically moved into our faces :) I tend to let things slip through the cracks. Had an old palm app that did something like that and I miss the feature. Looked for something similar a while back but couldnt find it.
Tee7

Posted Feb 09, 2014 in: Beeminder intergration via IFTTT?
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2014
I recently started using Beeminder which is basically a service/site that holds you accountable for habits and tasks by pledging dollars for derailing. I thought I could do some automation through ifttt by having completed tasks emailed from ifttt to beeminder. But went I looked at the toodledo options on ifttt they are for new tasks only. As an example I was trying to log a certain number of completed violin practices for a week. Each repeating violin task in toodledo is an hour. This is just one of a number of things. Would be great if completed tasks with certain tags or in certain folders could initiate actions. Not just newly created ones. Is this something being considered? Doing so within ifttt would also bring more ifttt services into play

Or even taking it a step further toodledo integrating with beeminder directly would be even better ;) Im sure this would be a much lower priority but it doesnt hurt to put it out there.
Tee7

• Tee7
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2013
I have certain emails forwarded into toodledo for action. Because of this I have my default setting for emailed todos set for due today. I want those to have a date of today because I want to see them when I check my todo list throughout the day. But there are times when I email myself in tasks that are not a priority at all. Is there a way to make those have no date? Is there anything I can put behind the #sign so it will override my default settings? I want to give them a date later. On a weekly basis I select to dos for the week.
Tee7

Posted Aug 02, 2013 in: Toodledo imports which reminders?
  • Tee7
In the mean time a workaround for anyone who does not want to use the Reminder import because other folders are dedicated to other apps...just have Siri send an email to a contact set up for toodledo email forwarding.
Tee7

Posted Aug 02, 2013 in: Priority on Siri import
  • Tee7
I fooled around with this this morning with no luck. In fact I googled it and this was the second post that came up. lol. Did not find any hits that showed how to set priority with Siri. Looks like the only thing is to confirm creation of the task then click on the reminder to go in and edit it.
Tee7

Posted Aug 01, 2013 in: Toodledo imports which reminders?
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Aug 01, 2013
Posted by Jake:
Toodledo will import any tasks inside Apple's Reminders app, regardless of if they were added via Siri or otherwise. The folder is currently ignored when importing from Reminders, but we are looking into support folders in a future update.

Having a specific folder would be great since I and probably others use reminders to funnel to other apps. For example my shopping list folder to my shopping list app. Thing put in my drafts folder go to my drafts app. Would like to have my Toodledo folder go to my Toodledo app. Only please dont require the folder to be called Toodledo. Siri has a very hard time with your app's name and can't get it right to save her digital life. I had to create a nickname to get her to send my tasks via email.
Tee7

Posted Aug 01, 2013 in: Toodledo imports which reminders?
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Aug 01, 2013
With Siri does toodledo import the default folder (typically set to Reminders)? or does it import all reminders no matter which folder they are in?

I guess I shouldn't limit the question to Siri. If I create any reminders are they imported or is it through Siri only?

This message was edited Aug 01, 2013.
Tee7

Posted Jul 27, 2013 in: log of completed tasks
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2013
This may be a long shot but is there a way to filter out the extraneous fields so I only get certain fields like title, completion date and notes. I see that completed=1 was added on. Do I do that with the rest of the fields. I figure I can set the link up one time to get the view I want.

This message was edited Jul 27, 2013.
Tee7

Posted Jul 27, 2013 in: log of completed tasks
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2013
I know that we cannot email ourselves completed tasks. I asked back in Nov. I am looking to place them in a log file or files. About once a week. As a work around I access the csv export option via my iphone. Then I have the option to open in various apps.

Is there something I can add to the current link to get a date range? Right now I have a shortcut to this:
https://www.toodledo.com/tools/csv.php?completed=1
Tee7

• Tee7
  • Posted: Jan 10, 2013
Just tried that. It worked! I did it a while back and it didn't work but I was fairly new to the site and may have did something wrong. So with the checkbox option for email I thought it was an all or nothing deal. Thank you!
Tee7

• Tee7
  • Posted: Jan 10, 2013
Majority of the time I like for my new tasks to have the same settings. Even the ones that I email myself. But sometimes in a day I need to be reminded of something to be done in a few hours. Or something that I don't want to be reminded of until next week or even later. Is there a way when I set alarm and due date via email to get it to stick. Right now my toodledo defaults override them.
Tee7

Posted Jan 08, 2013 in: Fancy interactive graphs
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2013
Thanks. When I add a single task (habit) to a short term goal, like exercise, I can use the line graph to see a history of how I am doing with that goal/habit. Got tired of inputting in two different apps so I set that up with a few of my habits yesterday.
Tee7

Score: 2
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2012
  • Score: 2
I like the clean look of the app. Font size you've already addressed to be a future fix. Thanks for your hard work.
Tee7

Posted Nov 30, 2012 in: email completed tasks to toodledo
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2012
thanks for responding
Tee7

Posted Nov 29, 2012 in: email completed tasks to toodledo
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2012
I like to keep track of certain tasks even if they were not initially created in toodledo. Is there a way to use the email function for completed tasks? Is there a symbol for it the same as symbols are used for due date, length, etc?
Tee7

Posted May 14, 2012 in: Improvements to Email Importer
Score: -1
  • Tee7
  • Posted: May 14, 2012
  • Score: -1
Love #3! I've been wanting to use the Dragon Dictation app (iphone/ipod) but there was the extra step of putting in the subject. By that time might as well go to the toodledo app. This will help me send off quick tasks on the go. Thanks for all you do!
Tee7

• Tee7
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2012
I do also use the toodledo app for entry and edits. But throughout the week after I have selected my todos by giving them due dates, I view in weekcal.
Tee7

• Tee7
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2012
I use the iphone weekcal app and pull my toodledo tasks in via the iOS calendar. For the solution of todos and calendar integration this is just my preferred choice. Toodledo todos that are pulled in as events show some of the fields in the notes section. Like context and folder. This is very useful in auto-assigning colors and icons to my todos which I view in week mode throughout the day. But for some reason the 'tag' field is not pulled into the iOS calendar notes field. Is there a way to do this?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next