ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Tee7"
Tee7

Score: 0
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2012
  • Score: 0
Just today I went through and deleted the repeating due dates of things that weren't actual hard due dates. I gave them start dates only instead. When they repeat, they repeat from the start date.

I'm also going to go through and see what I can give the optional due date to. Like taking the garbage to the road. Once it's past for the week, nothing I can do but let it slide to the next week. I have a couple of admin things that could be optional also.
Tee7

Posted Feb 23, 2012 in: Convert Tasks to Notes
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2012
Thanks. As a workaround for now I'll create a tasks folder called notes and email or have firefox send to that. Once I have a few I'll do a bulk cut and paste.
Tee7

Posted Feb 22, 2012 in: Convert Tasks to Notes
Score: 1
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 22, 2012
  • Score: 1
I may have missed it in my search but is there a way to convert a task to a note. Or a workaround? With the ability to email tasks to toodledo as well as add tasks via Firefox it would be great to also add to my notes.
Tee7

Posted Feb 22, 2012 in: Skipping Repeating Tasks
Score: 1
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 22, 2012
  • Score: 1
Have to say I would like the option the skip repeating tasks also. Used it in the palm days. I don't want it automatically moved forward as the optionally on does. I may want to do the task within a day or so but if too much time passes, I would like to skip it with the push of a button without having to think about what due date I have to change the task to.
Tee7

Posted Sep 07, 2011 in: Can shared folders/tasks be synced?
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2011
Thanks. I think for a work around I will use the Informant app which I also have but currently do not use. I'll access and edit his info through that while leaving my own in the toodledo app. Just as long as I can get to his info to make sure he stays on the right track I can work with that.
Tee7

Posted Sep 07, 2011 in: Can shared folders/tasks be synced?
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2011
I am looking to set up toodledo for my son who also has an ipod touch. For school and home routines I would like the ability to see his tasks and add to them. Although I did see instructions for doing this through the website, I'm wondering if it can be done also through the toodledo ipod app after the initial setup.
Tee7

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2011
  • Score: -1
Wow....I just logged in to post and check tasks. What a pleasant surprise! Very nice!
Tee7

Posted Jul 20, 2011 in: Skip Repeating SubTask?
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Jul 20, 2011
ok. I did some testing and figured it out. If you check off only subtasks that you completed then check off the parent and leave the uncompleted subtask alone, the two checked off ones will reappear with the new repeat date. The one that was not checked off will also be there with the new date. I would like to mention that with the ipod, it kicks you out of the toodledo app.....but when you go back in, it does show the tasks correctly.
Tee7

Posted Jul 20, 2011 in: Goal Tracking Feature
  • Tee7
If you are not currently using the length field to track time maybe you could use that? Keep your course list in a folder and/or adjust the due date or priority to set them to hide. Just a suggestion for in the mean time.
Tee7

• Tee7
I am a FlyLady follower too so I also use it as a control journal. On the the other hand I am an IT Geek by trade (Network Administrator) and love the customization level of the app.
Tee7

Posted Jul 20, 2011 in: Skip Repeating SubTask?
  • Tee7
I may have missed it in my search and reading but is there are way skip an instance of a repeating subtask within a parent without having to mark it as complete? The reason I don't want to mark it as complete is because I am using Toodledo to log estimated time on tasks. If I mark it as complete, that time will be calculated in even though I didn't do the task.
Thanks
Tee7

Posted Jul 18, 2011 in: Completed Today Button?
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Jul 18, 2011
I just submitted a ticket for feature request as suggested in the 'Read Me First' post.
Tee7

Posted Jul 18, 2011 in: Completed Today Button?
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Jul 18, 2011
I purchased both Informant and the Toodledo App about a year ago with my ipod touch. While I have the pro Toodledo account,I initially went with Informant because of their calendar feature. This past weekend I gave Toodledo another extensive look and found that aside from the calendar, it had more functionality than Informant. One thing I miss that was very helpful is pulling up recently completed tasks for the day. I know you have a way to get to recently completed tasks. But is it on the feature list to have a quick button to view for the completions for the day without having to change the sort and then change it back? Some of us like to do a quick view of our day's accomplishments. It's a motivational/inspirational thing :)
Skip to Page:  1   2   3