ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
aldonc

Posted Sep 13, 2008 in: Show completed subtasks
Score: 0
  • aldonc
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2008
  • Score: 0
I can't seem to find a way to show completed subtasks grouped with their main task. I get the display under the main task such as:

There are also 3 old completed subtasks that are not displayed

when there are tasks but I'm trying to figure out how to see those. I know I can see all completed tasks in various screens but I can't seem to hit the combination to be able to see them attached to their main task.

thanks,
aldon
aldonc

Posted Sep 13, 2008 in: Adding tasks via email
  • aldonc
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2008
Yes to the first part of your question.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help_email.php

aldon
aldonc

• aldonc
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2008
If you're running firefox, get the Prism extension.

-Navigate to the iPhone/Slim interface (http://www.toodledo.com/slim) and use the Tools - Convert Website to Application menu item from Prism.
-Save it on your desktop (one of the Prism options), then assign a hotkey to that shortcut now on the desktop (in the properties for the shortcut).

The alternative is to do the same thing with the regular web page.

One thing I would like is if this method allowed you to just press N and start typing. Apparently there is something about the way focus goes to the Prism app where you have to click in the web page before the N will work.

Edit: My OC tendencies got the best of me... After the hotkey, if you press Tab then N, you'll get the New Task section. Note that this only works with the full Toodledo web page and not the Slim page.

aldon

This message was edited Sep 05, 2008.
aldonc

• aldonc
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2008
Is your timezone set right in Account Settings? Just created a test task and got one text on my iPhone. Currently waiting for another to come thru.

I'm not doing the syncs you are - only Toodledo on the web & the slim version for the iPhone.

Aldon

This message was edited Aug 25, 2008.
Skip to Page:  1   2