ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
ChristianDiscer

Posted Sep 14, 2016 in: Better time entry for android app tasks
Score: 0
I find setting a time for tasks frustrating in the current android app, version 6.0.0 (138).

For example, say the current time is 9:40 am and I want to enter 10:00 am. Spin the hour to 10, then spin the minutes to 00 - the hour automatically changes to 11.

One apps way of entering time is in three columns, where each number is a button; 1) Hour AM 2) Hour PM 3) Minutes in 5 minute increments

It only takes two taps to enter the time - fast and easy.

Can't format correctly in this message, but; Column 1
AM
12 1
2 3
4 5
6 7
8 9
10 11

Column 2
PM
12 1
2 3
4 5
6 7
8 9
10 11

Column 3
0 5
10 15
20 25
30 35
40 45
50 55

Here's an image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/592gteke5g514pb/TimeEntry.png?dl=0

This message was edited Sep 14, 2016.
ChristianDiscer

Posted Sep 14, 2016 in: Create Rules for Certain Conditions?
I like this idea!

I would guess, rules processing must stop after its first action - otherwise one could create rules that trigger each other creating a never- ending loop.
ChristianDiscer

Posted Sep 07, 2016 in: Movable dialog for add subtask(s)
The add subtask(s) dialog is fixed in place which tends to hide information when adding subtasks. Please make it a moveable dialog.

Thank you.

Preferred browser: Google Chrome
ChristianDiscer

Posted Apr 11, 2016 in: Android App missing menu text
Okay - Thank you.
ChristianDiscer

Posted Apr 08, 2016 in: Android App missing menu text
Toodledo Android app ver 5.9.2; Android Ver 4.4.2; LGLS740 (LG Volt) Phone

Periodically the menu text (the three vertical dots menu), and other "dynamic" text areas (e.g. context name), display three horizontal dots instead of the text. The text will display after selecting anything from the "hamburger" menu, like "Tasks -> @ Context" by forcing some kind of refresh(?)

Just wondering if this is a known issue on some devices and is it fixable or an annoyance I'll have to live with. Thank you.
ChristianDiscer

Posted Feb 18, 2016 in: Save button on Chrome not working
Hmmm - Works for me using Chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 m (64-bit) under Windows 7 Pro.
ChristianDiscer

Posted Dec 31, 2015 in: Task repetition not always correct.
Score: 1
One possible workaround for the end of the month, regardless of the number of days is to create a task due on the first of every month and set an alarm for "1 day" before.
ChristianDiscer

Experience the same problem using Chrome 47.0.2526.73 m (64-bit) and Internet Explorer 11 within Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

This message was edited Dec 03, 2015.
ChristianDiscer

Posted Oct 06, 2015 in: Breadcrumb Bar Update (part 3)
Keep up the excellent progress!

However, the icons used with the "show/hide" area, that is the open eye/closed eye, seem inconsistent with the other parts of the dialog. To me they should be checkmark / no checkmark - that is blank.

BTW I can't help but see a cow's udder when looking at the closed eye - sorry! :)
ChristianDiscer

Posted Sep 17, 2015 in: Brief feedback on new design
I agree - I like how the note icon darkens when there is a note, but it would be better if the lines were not there too.
ChristianDiscer

Great! Thank you.
ChristianDiscer

In "Lists", hover the mouse over a lengthy "Text (long)" field to view its text. Hovering for an additional second or two displays a tool-tip showing the same text but in non-formatted html format obscuring the field text.

This happens in Chrome (ver 40.0.2214.115 m (64-bit)) and Internet Explorer (ver 11)

Am I missing a setting somewhere in Toodledo or the browsers? Thank you.
ChristianDiscer

Posted Feb 11, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
It's worth noting, elements in the navigation bar begin to disappear as the screen width is reduced, but return when widened. The "missing" items are available by clicking the tri-bar menu.
ChristianDiscer

Posted Feb 05, 2015 in: See lists or addresses on iPhone app
Posted by None_1354673922:
STRONG suggestion, make a list/FAQ of what can't be done on the app, it will save people like me LOTS of time before we start putting things in there to find out that it still is not available.

"On the list" items within the "Read Me First" message would be GREAT!!
ChristianDiscer

Some websites contain a navigation (or some similar) bar at the top of their web page. When the toodledo bookmarklet (TDB) is activated, the TDB is partially hidden by the site's bar. Specifically, the task name. One such site is http://abcnews.go.com/ - or at least some of its sub-pages.

Is it possible to make the TDB movable in some manner? Thanks.

URL to the TDB tool in case someone is unaware of it: www.toodledo.com/tools/bookmarklet.php
ChristianDiscer

Posted Aug 06, 2014 in: Persistent alarms
Thank you.
ChristianDiscer

Posted Aug 05, 2014 in: Persistent alarms
The ability to set a tasks alarm to trigger, say every minute, until its acted upon would be great!

The persistence or "nag" setting should be optional by task as opposed to making all alarms persistent. A global setting might be the number of seconds (min 60 seconds) between "nags."

Thank you
ChristianDiscer

Posted Jun 27, 2014 in: Collapse sidebar for all tabs
The ability to collapse the sidebar on the Notes, Outlines, and Lists tabs, like Tasks, would be GREAT! Thank you.
ChristianDiscer

That corrected it.

The online data was correct so a "Toodledo.com -> iOS" sync made the errant task go away.

Thank you.
ChristianDiscer

Created a non-repeating optional task dated ?03/20/2014 - the date has passed but still displays in the iOS app. I cannot find this task in the online system (like it should)
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5      Next