ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tsinvest"
tsinvest

Score: 0
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Dec 20, 2014
  • Score: 0
Short and sweet...I think they did a great job. I am back to using it again full time rather than searching for another app with a better interface. Perfect (and probably the best) companion app for the Toodledo website.

This message was edited Dec 20, 2014.
tsinvest

Posted May 13, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 1
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: May 13, 2014
  • Score: 1
Any way to turn that triangle off so it doesn't display in task list?
tsinvest

Posted Feb 08, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2014
Stumbled upon this yesterday...what a pleasant surprise! I have been vacillating between two other to-do apps which are both very capable. Toodledo however seems like a real contender and I will certainly try it out. One small feature I would like to see added is an alarm indicator in the task list that would show which task have alarms set. This could be a clock icon or a bell icon. I use alarms and can't tell whether I remembered to set an alarm for a task without opening the task itself and then opening the due date and time. Very nice app however!

This message was edited Feb 08, 2014.
tsinvest

Posted Jun 26, 2013 in: Best Android App(s)?
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Jun 26, 2013
Toodletasks has a great looking interface and works well. After buying it however I discovered that the reminder alarms are not local to the program rather they come from Toodledo via email, SMS, etc. This happens once the program syncs with Toodledo . For me this doesn't work because I don't get an audible alarm directly from the program as I do with DTG for example. I hope they change this because otherwise the program is excellent.
tsinvest

Posted Nov 16, 2012 in: Android app supporting start dates
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2012
Ultimate todo list and Toodledo , for me, work perfectly together. Syncs like butter too!

This message was edited Nov 16, 2012.
tsinvest

Posted Nov 16, 2011 in: Android App
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2011
Recently I downloaded Pocket Informant 2 on my Android Tablet and it is very cool. You may want to try it.
tsinvest

• tsinvest
  • Posted: Aug 01, 2011
Most of the alarms are very unprofessional for a business person to use - Rooster, Star Trek, Toy Squeek, etc. It would be nice to have a few professional alarms added so that if they go off while we are with a client we are not embarrassed. I hope this is something that can be added. Thanks
tsinvest

Posted Apr 01, 2011 in: Toodledo iPhone needs batch change date
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Great! Thanks for your reply.
tsinvest

Posted Apr 01, 2011 in: Toodledo iPhone needs batch change date
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2011
Quite often I have many overdue items (it's called procrastination) that I need to change the dates to current. Rather than having to go into each task individually to change the date to tomorrow for instance, it would be handy to be able to select several of the tasks and change their dates all at once (collectively). ToDo by Appigo has this and 2do also has this. This is the one feature that is missing from the Toodledo iPhone app that would be extremely handy to have. Any chance of it? Please....
tsinvest

Posted Jul 13, 2010 in: TooDo and Android
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2010
Why not just use the web based Toodledo (slim) on your Android. You don't need an app...just go right to the internet and use the native internet version of Toodledo...am I missing something here? I don't have an Android unit yet but I am thinking about getting a droid X
tsinvest

Posted Jul 13, 2010 in: T-Mobile G1 / Google Phone Integration
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2010
Why not use Toodledo on the web (the slim version). With the Android system you don't need an Android app just work right on the Toodledo website. Am I missing something here?
tsinvest

Score: 2
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Nov 02, 2009
  • Score: 2
When adding a new task and we tap on tags we still need a list of current tags so we can keep them uniform. I know this can be accomplished by adding a task while we start from the tag list, but if we don't start from that list, and add a task there is no list of tags available to us to choose from. This makes it too easy to use slightly different tags then we thought we used before and basically renders the tag function useless in many cases. This would be a much needed option to include in an upcoming (soon) update. Thank you
tsinvest

Posted Nov 21, 2008 in: Feature Request - Tag Drop Down List
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Nov 21, 2008
I posted the below message in the News forum and thought it should also be posted here.........

Hi Gentlemen and Ladies,

The upgrade is great! Many of the above post covered things I won't repeat. One missing feature, however, that I feel is important is to have a drop down selection for a list of "user created" tags. The way the program is now there is no uniformity to tags. One has to remember what tags they used in the past to be consistent - a user drop down list would solve this problem. Hope you could implement this feature.

Thank you and keep up the great programming!
tsinvest

Posted Nov 21, 2008 in: iPhone App Updated to 1.3
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Nov 21, 2008
Hi Gentlemen and Ladies,

The upgrade is great! Many of the above post covered things I won't repeat. One missing feature, however, that I feel is important is to have a drop down selection for a list of "user created" tags. The way the program is now there is no uniformity to tags. One has to remember what tags they used in the past to be consistent - a user drop down list would solve this problem. Hope you could implement this feature.

Thank you and keep up the great programming!
tsinvest

Posted Nov 13, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • tsinvest
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2008
This looks like a winner. I just downloaded it and only had a few minutes to play with it. I also have Appigo's Todo, but I must say from what I could see in this short time Toodledo looks very good and more intuitive then Todo. I am not trashing Todo, it too is a good app. NOW the big problem with Toodledo's site with both apps (I am pasting a note I left on this board and Appigo's)please read below:

I have Appigo's Todo and their Notebook app. My notebook app has many
more folders(category) names than my todo app. I sync thru Toodledo
and to my dismay they only have one list of folder(category) names for
both todo and notebook so on the ipod touch all the notebook folder
names now show up also in my todo application. When I delete the
unwanted names in the todo app, the next time I sync with Toodledo the
notebook folder names are right back in my todo app. I hope they can
be made to create a seperate folder name list for both apps
separately. I don't want (or need) the Notebook folder names also in
my Todo app and visa versa.

So now even with Toodledo's itouch app the notebook folders I have on Toodledo show up in the itouch app. This adds a lot of clutter to the app. Please Toodledo will you fix this?

ps - someone mentioned the Toodledo font is too small - please don't change this - the small font is great because you can view more todos on one screen.

UPDATE: With Appigo's recent update to Todo, I would say they are really back in the running - this is going to be one tough race between these two developers. Both excellent apps!

UPDATE#2: Had a little more time to play with each app and I don't mean to be comparing them, but since I already did I want to clarify that Appigo's ToDo, for me at least, is the better app at the moment. Why? It opens quicker, it will open to your list of todos if that is where you last were, it has tags and context filters, when you go to edit a task you click once on the task and you can edit (in Toodledo you must click on the task and then click on the edit box), picking the due date is much easier in Todo with their due date selection screen (today, tomorrow, etc.), and Todo's sync button is on the bottom menu bar, not hidden in the menus.

I look forward to watch how Toodledo develops over time and I wish both companies well.

This message was edited Nov 13, 2008.
tsinvest

• tsinvest
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2008
I posted the below on the Appigo site and they suggested that I post it here. It would be great to get this fixed. Thank you.

I have Appigo's Todo and their Notebook app. My notebook app has many
more folders(category) names than my todo app. I sync thru Toodledo
and to my dismay they only have one list of folder(category) names for
both todo and notebook so on the ipod touch all the notebook folder
names now show up also in my todo application. When I delete the
unwanted names in the todo app, the next time I sync with Toodledo the
notebook folder names are right back in my todo app. I hope they can
be made to create a seperate folder name list for both apps
separately. I don't want (or need) the Notebook folder names also in
my Todo app and visa versa.
Skip to Page:  1   2