ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by creinhard"
creinhard

Posted Jan 25, 2021 in: Can't delete tasks
Score: 0
Posted by bettylarsen:
Posted by bettylarsen:
Where do you find sync Toodledo to device?

Okay - found it. Doesn't work! What's going on with this company? I have to find another Todo list app. Any suggestions?

There have been discussions about alternatives to Toodledo, you can search on "alternatives"

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/search.php

I don't use Toodledo on mobile devices, so I'm hanging on here until the last minute, if/when that happens I'll be migrating to Remember the Milk.

Chris
creinhard

Posted Dec 03, 2020 in: Toodledo still alive?
Long-time ToodleDo user here ... My subscription was due to renew Aug 24 2020.

Since I wasn't sure if it would auto-renew, I manually "upgraded" to Plus on Aug 11, it all went through correctly.

In considering a replacement for Toodledo, I've looked at just about every other app out there, nothing makes me want to jump ship until the very last minute.

I make frequent Toodledo backups and I've purchased a RTM (Remember the Milk) account as a backup and I'm experimenting with swapping data in and out of RTM.

I realize that apps/software come and go ... I'm pretty handy with a spreadsheet, I'm wondering if Excel is my next Forever ToDo app :D

Chris

creinhard

Posted Aug 16, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 1
Posted by dgwinup:
wish someone would just create a simple Palm to-do list that worked as fast and simply as that app did without any "material design" crap. now THAT i would pay for.

LOL! I used my Palm Pilot for a very long time for off-line tasks! Simple, no distractions!

This message was edited Aug 16, 2020.
creinhard

Posted Jun 07, 2020 in: Insert current date/time in a note
I've had the same hope for a Toodledo timestamp, but it never came. So I've been using

https://www.autohotkey.com/

with a script that runs when I hit the Windows key and a comma

Sun Jun-7-2020 01:43 PM

I'm no expert at AutoHotkey but I was able to figure out something that works for me

Chris
creinhard

Posted Jan 31, 2020 in: How to download as excel
I use this "export" page to download into an excel file ... but the export doesn't include any notes

https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_text.php

Chris
creinhard

Posted Dec 03, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Thanks for the Update c5000nc

Chris
creinhard

Posted Oct 26, 2019 in: Help topics -- add folder
I'm using Web-version on a desktop computer .

-Upper Right hand corner (account menu)
-Click the Down Arrow
-You should see a panel "Organize Folders"
-Click on Folders
-There's a Field called New Folder, type in the name of your new folder
-Then click orange "add Folder"
-scroll to the very bottom, left hand corner, there's a box to check if you want your folders sorted alphabetically
-Then Click "save Changes" (lower left corner Blue Button)

Chris
creinhard

Posted Aug 21, 2019 in: Moving On: Final Post
I'm still a big fan of paper too!

Toodledo is my Staging and Sorting tool for all my "things".

It's my To-do list for things online.

From my Toodledo sortings I transfer to paper so I can get stuff done offline ..

Chris
creinhard

Posted Aug 19, 2019 in: Moving On: Final Post
Posted by dotparker:
Over the years I've also used or trialed many other competitors that couldn't come close.
So, I've decided to stick with Toodledo until either it or I kick the proverbial bucket. I truly hope Toodledo succeeds.

I'm in the same boat here ... Remember The Milk is the only other possible consideration ... making my own ToodleDo in Excel might become a serious option ...

This message was edited Aug 19, 2019.
creinhard

You're welcome, glad to help!

Chris
creinhard

The way I do it (Desktop/Web app) is I name my saved searches:

001 ASWT etc,
002 ASWT etc,

and sometimes later on I discover I have to squeeze one in between and name it

001a ASWT etc,

Chris
creinhard

Can you Clone the original task, and edit the clone to your specs?

Chris
creinhard

Posted May 26, 2019 in: Search
If you're using the web toodledo on a desktop computer (and have your keyboard shortcuts active), you can hit the "M" key, should take you back to the main view, where usually the default view is "All Tasks"

Chris
creinhard

Posted May 02, 2019 in: Naming Advanced Searches
No worries ..

Chris
creinhard

Posted May 02, 2019 in: Naming Advanced Searches
Are you using toodledo App or desktop?

Chris
creinhard

I was also having the error - Batch Edit window opening also, I logged out and logged back in, it seems to be back to normal .. I think ..

Chris
creinhard

If I understand you correctly, I think tapping the "z'" key will collapse the Notes.

Tap "w" to collapse/expand the folders

Chris
creinhard

My searches are working now

Chris
creinhard

On my desktop PC I'm having very slow toodledo at the moment, searches are taking forever

Chris
creinhard

I've noticed that whenever there's a server issue or hosting issue at Toodledo, my repeating "Optionally due"s don't carry over ... so I check them off, and then they usually straighten themselves out the day after server issues etc..

Chris
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next