ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Andrew"
Andrew

Score: 0
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Sep 19, 2009
  • Score: 0
I wonder how all these bugs are found. There must be some bug reporting feature somewhere...

I wish these bugs didn't exist because it takes away much time for new features. Glad to know development is active though.
Andrew

Posted Sep 17, 2009 in: Dark Theme Revised
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2009
Wow, what a difference. I'm so glad that all those bland-looking icons are gone, and I've liked what you've done with the due dates.
Andrew

Posted Sep 17, 2009 in: Tabs as a list
  • Andrew
There is still a demand for this if anyone is still reading. What Toodledo packs a punch for in functionality, it takes from interface design.
Andrew

Posted Sep 17, 2009 in: Saved searches on the iPhone
  • Andrew
I'm going to advocate having saved searches on the iPhone because it would arguably be the most useful feature of the iPhone app.

Many people only spend their time in one view, and having to tap 4 times to get to another view, say, from your "Homework" folder to your "home" context, is cumbersome. Not to mention the 5-10 seconds you spend switching. It would be much easier if you could just have a list of all your custom searches.
Andrew

Posted Sep 14, 2009 in: Questions about specific features
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2009
I think we've gone a little off topic. =)
Andrew

Posted Aug 25, 2009 in: Pro benefits
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2009
I was browsing through the pro benefits again and I thought you might want to correct this error:

http://screencast.com/t/dcsczlsfns
Andrew

Posted Jul 29, 2009 in: Toodledo migrating to new servers
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2009
That is really cool. Is the redundancy easy to set up, or did you have to spend hours and hours coding it yourself? It would be great if it was easy to load-balance any site you wanted to easily.
Andrew

Posted Jul 22, 2009 in: Getting a pro subscription
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2009
I'm willing to bet money that I am the only person in my entire school that uses Toodledo. I might try rich family though...

Waiting until the next big feature it is.
Andrew

Posted Jul 22, 2009 in: Getting a pro subscription
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2009
Hi there,

Recently I was thinking about getting a pro subscription because Toodledo has already proven to be an amazing service. The only thing is that I'm under 20 years of age and I don't exactly have an income.

I was wondering if you still offered that +1 month thing from the Rackspace outage? If not, then I'll just wait until the next super radical feature comes out, like the recent custom reminders for EACH task. That I find quite impressive.
Andrew

Posted Jul 18, 2009 in: Cutting back on free support tickets
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Jul 18, 2009
I say yay to this. I really like the support, but what makes it even better are the constant improvements. I realize that improvements will being support tickets though.

Perhaps in order to cut down on the number of tickets you get, you could make it more obvious where to go for news + help. Even though it is on the toolbar, not many people check it every day. Nor the forums, unless they subscribe.

You should have a announcement area in the main interface where you have a link to the news forum post, where you would then do the usual. Make a video if you have to. I bet it would cut down on the support requests.
Andrew

Posted Jul 07, 2009 in: Rackspace failed us again
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2009
Dare I ask where you are moving to?
Andrew

Posted Jul 04, 2009 in: Moved to ToodleDo from RTM
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Jul 04, 2009
Yep. From Jan 2008-now, they have done nothing except release a new 3.0 iPhone app with notifications. That's it. Seriously. They have done NOTHING to the actual product (website). And they still wanted you to pay $25 a year! For what? Needless to say, I stopped supporting them.
Andrew

Posted Jun 29, 2009 in: iPhone Push Notifications?
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2009
@Bill

It's already here!
Andrew

Posted Jun 19, 2009 in: The Incoming iPhone App
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Jun 19, 2009
That's good to know that it will work on both OSs. Probably the only feature I am excited about in 3.0 are the push notifications, but even that won't be terribly useful to me since all I have is an first gen iPod. Push notifications would probably drain the battery.

And 3.0 isn't free for iPod users. =/
Andrew

Posted Jun 19, 2009 in: The Incoming iPhone App
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Jun 19, 2009
Will you need to upgrade to OS 3.0 before you can use the iPhone application that is currently waiting approval? If you do, that would probably be the only feature I would need the 3.0 software for.
Andrew

Posted Jun 16, 2009 in: Customizable reminders/alarms
  • Andrew
  • Posted: Jun 16, 2009
This IS nice. I remember this as being just one of the many features that the RTM team would NEVER implement. It's really making the Pro subscriber option look appealing.
Andrew

Posted May 30, 2009 in: Repeating tasks
  • Andrew
  • Posted: May 30, 2009
So no thoughts of change?
Andrew

Posted May 22, 2009 in: Repeating tasks
  • Andrew
  • Posted: May 22, 2009
Yeah, so I see this as kind of a missing functionality. It's not like...italic formatting in notes or something else trivial like that, it's something worthy of consideration.
Andrew

Posted May 22, 2009 in: View Deleted Tasks
  • Andrew
I like how it shows where it was deleted from.
Andrew

Posted May 22, 2009 in: Repeating tasks
  • Andrew
I can do that, but then they disappear if I don't do them. Some tasks repeat every day and need to be completed, not necessarily in chronological order.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next