ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
apastuszak

Posted Mar 16, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: -1
Any progress on Ubuntu 10.10. I can't get the app to work either.
apastuszak

Posted Aug 26, 2010 in: Locations, Reverse Sort, and More
Score: 0
Are you planning to add these features to the API?
apastuszak

Posted Aug 19, 2010 in: What we have been doing recently
Score: 1
Posted by Transisto:
Posted by Salgud:

That's the problem. You can't have all those features and have the "ease" of TD. ... I don't want TD to try to become mini-project scheduling software.

However you look at it there is no line between a task manager and project manager.

AFAIK, Toodledo is being promoted as implementing GTD, and projects are a core part of GTD philosophy.

I'm tired of those post fearing changes.

@Toddledo, Thanks for the status update.

GTD projects and the type of projects that involve Gannt Charts and the use of "Project Management" software are two entirely different things. I believe David Allen actually recommends against the use of tradition project management software for your GTD trusted source.
apastuszak

Posted Aug 19, 2010 in: Appigo has announced Todo v4
IOS4 multitasking isn't really multitasking. Apps like Todo and the Toodledo app will NOT run in the background according to Apple's rules for background apps. The best these apps can do is finish syncing and then suspend themselves.

Any belief that your task list will happily sit in the background and sync your tasks with the web is sadly mistaken...
apastuszak

Posted Aug 09, 2010 in: Implement an inbox folder
Is that something that is planned for the future?
apastuszak

Posted Aug 09, 2010 in: Implement an inbox folder
Any chance the fine folks at Toodledo might implement an Inbox folder? I use different solutions to sync with Toodledo, and they use two different methods to deal with an inbox.

One method is to place items not in any folder into the inbox. Other software actually creates a folder called Inbox and puts tasks you place in the inbox in that folders.

When I use software that does the items not in a folder as in the inbox, I see two inboxes on my folder list.
apastuszak

I just bought the app. With this, the web site, and Got To Do for Android, I can get my tasks almost everywhere. I wish there was a client for Mac that would sync.
apastuszak

Just tried this app out. It's nice to have a real desktop app for Toodledo. The web interface is nice, but this makes things a lot easier for me.

I'll give it a try for 30 days and see how I do. If you guys had a Mac app, I'd be all set.
apastuszak

Posted Jan 12, 2010 in: Toodledo Android App (in development)
Do you support Toodledo subtasks?
apastuszak

Posted Dec 29, 2009 in: Any GTD/Toodledoers in Philly burbs?
I'm in Bensalem
Skip to Page:  1   2