ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bandit"
bandit

Score: 0
  • bandit
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2020
  • Score: 0
Add me to this list: I very much miss seeing the colored Priority triangles next to each task in the task list, and hope this feature is added back soon.
bandit

Posted Jul 26, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 1
  • bandit
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2020
  • Score: 1
I miss the colored priority triangles that used to show to the left of the tasks in the Task Lust.
bandit

Posted Jul 26, 2020 in: Calendar
  • bandit
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2020
mhlove, I’ve been using Planner Pads for over 20 years. I absolutely love the features, and agree that Toodledo would be perfect if it also had a calendar module that would integrate with the Task List. Like Planner Pad, it’s nice to have everything in one place: Meetings/appointments/tasks that have to be done at a specific time on a specific day; tasks to be done on a specific day, but not a specific time; and tasks to be done sometime during the week, or anytime. Meetings and appointments can be logged as tasks, but I prefer a calendar view for these. It’s because this feature is missing that I won’t give up my planner pad as it’s the easiest way for me to keep track of both my work life and personal life.
bandit

Posted Jul 17, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • bandit
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2020
I’ve been using Toodledo for about 4 1/2 years (not as long as many other users). My needs are not as complex as others, but, for my purposes I really like Toodledo and the many features it offers (see my previous post about how to set up uncompleted tasks to automatically roll forward). Like everyone else, I was less than pleased, and quite nervous, when I experienced the update issues. Because the iPhone version was so messed up, and force-syncing from Toodledo.com to my iPhone didn’t help, I did delete the app, then reinstalled it by downloading it from “My Purchases” under my App Store account. After syncing, my iPhone app was fine. Not the case with the app on my iPad, which has been totally messed up and not usable. I was pleasantly surprised when I checked it today, and it looks perfect.

Bottom line (for me): I didn’t want to give up on Toodledo, and am so happy the issues are resolved. However, after this experience, I’m going to be more diligent about exporting my tasks to a .csv file at least weekly (which is a recurring task on my To Do list), for peace of mind.
bandit

Posted Jul 17, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • bandit
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2020
jmik222 (and others): if you give a task an “Optionally On” Due Date and set the task to repeat on Date Due, any task that is not completed on that date will automatically roll forward based on the repeat schedule, so no need to adjust Due Dates ever day for uncompleted tasks. Be careful, because if you pick an Optional Due Date and no repeat, the task will be deleted after the date has passed, and then you have to recover it from Deleted Tasks (easiest way to find: Search for “optionally” on the Deleted Tasks page). I was thrilled when I discovered how to make uncompleted tasks automatically roll forward!
bandit

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • bandit
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
Like many, I have been a long-term user of Toodledo (4 1/2 years). It is one of my most heavily used apps (several times a day) and contains EVERYTHING I keep track of (basically my whole life). I primarily use the app on my iPhone, followed up by use on my iPad. While I’m glad the web version is there, I don’t use it very frequently, but have tried to make a habit of downloading all my tasks and associated information on a regular basis (yes, I have this set up as a recurring task!) in the event anything was to happen to my data. I have commented to some people that if I ever lost my To Do list in Toodledo, I would have a meltdown and be rendered useless.

I was a bit shocked this afternoon when I went to add a task via my iPad app, and noticed the majority of my tasks were missing. I had used the iPhone app earlier in the day, and was extremely relieved to see that all information that I expected to see was still there. Trying to sync did nothing, so I resorted to deleting the app on my iPad and then downloading it from my App Store purchases to reinstall it. I forced a sync from Toodledo to my iPad, and all my tasks did reappear. However, I did need to reset the view and all personal preferences, and the right side of the screen isn’t displaying properly so the Notes section can’t be accessed.

I’m almost afraid to use the app until it gets fixed, for fear I’ll lose my information. I am heading inside now so I can download everything into a CSV file!
bandit

Posted Nov 20, 2017 in: Sync problem (iPad, iPhone, Web)
  • bandit
  • Posted: Nov 20, 2017
Thanks Jake. It's not my filters, as none are "on". I had previously found the article you provided the link to, but want to update/sync both the web and iPhone versions to what's on my iPad, since that has more tasks listed, and this process didn't seem to allow me to do that. For now I'm going through item by item to find what's missing.
bandit

Posted Nov 18, 2017 in: Sync problem (iPad, iPhone, Web)
  • bandit
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2017
I have Toodleldo on my iPhone, iPad and the Web. The majority of my activity is done via my iPhone, followed by my iPad, followed by the website. Recently I couldn't find some tasks in the iPhone app that I know I hadn't deleted, so I checked my iPad app and they are listed there. The tasks listed in my iPad app seem to be correct (the "missing" tasks are there - or at least the ones I realized were missing), so the total number of tasks listed in my iPad are higher than what's on my iPhone and the website (the total number on the iPhone and website are the same). How do I sync everything to match what's on my iPad? (I now feel that I need to download all of my tasks into a file so I can make sure I all of the tasks end up in all 3 places!) Thank you!
Skip to Page:  1   2