Search results for "Posted by clango"
clango

Posted May 06, 2011 in: Emails to Toodledo
Score: 0
  • clango
  • Posted: May 06, 2011
  • Score: 0
Hi everybody,

what about the date when you send an email to toodledo? Is there a way to catch the date as the start date?

Thanks in advance
clango

Posted May 06, 2011 in: Notebook order list
  • clango
  • Posted: May 06, 2011
Hi! Is there any suggestion how to order in an alphabetical way the notebook's files?
clango

Score: 1
  • clango
  • Posted: May 01, 2011
  • Score: 1
+1 for your request even if I'd like to have the same in the context. No context=Inbox

In the context you can see only in the second page

Posted by GS:
Thanks for the work on the folders page but you omitted the only improvement that I am looking for: moving the "No Folder" page to the first tab. Don't you see that having it hidden (if you have more tabs than fit on the screen) ruins GTD with Toodledo? No Folder = Inbox and it should be the first tab on the left.
clango

Posted Apr 24, 2011 in: Shuffle
  • clango
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2011
I discovered today shuffle for android. It seems to be a really good application but if I can understand you cannot sync with toodledo. Is there any opportunity to get it?
clango

Posted Apr 17, 2011 in: Best third-party app?
  • clango
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2011
I used for a long time got to do. Now i use ultimate to do. It sync and work well with toodledo.
clango

• clango
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2011
+1
clango

• clango
  • Posted: Apr 02, 2011
Personally, I moved today toward Ultimate To Do list and it seems better than Got To Do. You can see your note, you have several more ways to organize your app.
I felt disappointed about the plays of Andy interested only to sell his application forcing us to chat about without any respect for his customers.
clango

Posted Mar 27, 2011 in: legal time
  • clango
  • Posted: Mar 27, 2011
Pls the toodo system does't recognize the legal time
clango

• clango
  • Posted: Mar 26, 2011
Toodledo, now need an interface on Android. Android it's becoming every moment more widespread. Mee too I tried to use some alternatives but they are not enough developed as Got to do is.

So what could happen to Toodledo and to his customers if there is not not a good interface on the mobile devices?
clango

Posted Jan 08, 2011 in: Statistics: how do you count due task
  • clango
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2011
Please, how do you count due tasks in statistics? On some day I cannot understand which is the relationship. For example today I had only two due tasks but I can see ten on the statistics. ???

Regards

Claudio
clango

Posted Dec 25, 2010 in: Best Android App for Toodledo?
  • clango
  • Posted: Dec 25, 2010
Posted by vginer:

And, by the way, I would like to ask the question again to those of you that are still using an Android app for managing your Toodledo tasks list:

After some days using your app, are you happy with it? Would you recommend it? Which are its major drawbacks? Does it always sync perfectly? Does it really allow to customize your tasks view, I mean, can you select the tasks you want to see each moment (smart lists, hot lists, etc.)?

Thank you very much in advance for your answers!

--
Vicent

I use Got To Do and I feel satisfied. I'd recommend it because it sync perfectly, I can filter my tasks. It has a couple of limits. The Notes in the task has a limited space. It does not sync with the Notebook as Ultimate should do. I bought Ultimate too, but it seems not completely developed, so I continue to use Got To Do
clango

Posted Dec 19, 2010 in: it's android time
  • clango
  • Posted: Dec 19, 2010
engadget.com/2010/12/18/wall-street-journal-says-apps-may-violate-privacy-fingers-myspa

It is official: android overpassed blackberroes and iphones. When we'll have a residential toodledo?
clango

Posted Dec 16, 2010 in: Left window menu
  • clango
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2010
Is there any possibility to view/personalize the left window menu?
For example I don't use now Sharing, Scheduler, Files but I use Statistics, Email export so it would be nice have this chance.

However thank you for your service because my life - better my brain is more light now!

But first of all I say thank you so much to David Allen's GTD, Got To Do and Android/HTC :-)
clango

Posted Oct 03, 2010 in: My Got To Do GTD Set-up
  • clango
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2010
Posted by organizergrrl:

GOT TO DO SUMMARY SCREEN

I have the following items on my Got To Do Summary screen:
• “Inbox”
• “Hotlist” - Tasks which are Starred or due within 14 Days.
• “Overdue” - Tasks which are overdue (It happens and I don't want them to fall through the cracks!).
• “Waiting On” - Delegated and other things I am waiting for.
• “Folders” - One per Project; the Folders Screen acts as my Projects List.
• “Contexts” - Next Actions lists.
• “All Active” - A master list of all Next Actions. Likely to be removed from the Summary screen.
• “Completed”

I use both Go to Do that sync with Toodledo. When I started I had also Outlook but actually I don't use anymore.

My Summary screen is:

• “Hotlist” - Tasks which are Top or due within 14 Days.
• “Overdue” - Tasks which are overdue (It happens and I don't want them to fall through the cracks!).
• “Due Today ” - Calendarized items.
• “Due Tomorrow ” - Calendarized items.
• “Folders” - One per important Project; the Folders Screen acts as my Projects List.
• “Contexts” - Next Actions lists.
• “All Active” - A master list of all Next Actions.

This message was edited Oct 03, 2010.
clango

• clango
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2010
Posted by clango:
I'm using toodledo pro and Got To Do on my Htc. I was more happy at the beginning. Recently Got to do is so slower to load the new input and I need to wait too much, so this is not good and does not allow me to have all the benefit of a mobile system. I already cheked my memory and I tried to kill all the opened app without any benefit. Is there any chance to see an improvement or is there anybody that could suggest an alternative?

Regards

Claudio
Again happy. The problem has been fixed with 1.2.7 release. Thank you so much! :-)
clango

Posted Sep 30, 2010 in: GotToDo statuses don't work
  • clango
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2010
I don't know if I understand what you mean. I don't have the same problem with my sync. Pay attention, however, status had been introduced only on recent release.
clango

Posted Aug 29, 2010 in: Due Today for Android
  • clango
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2010
Is it a beta? I thank you for the information, I dloaded it but it's not ready to be used for a professional. I found several limitation in comparison to toodledo
clango

• clango
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2010
I'm using toodledo pro and Got To Do on my Htc. I was more happy at the beginning. Recently Got to do is so slower to load the new input and I need to wait too much, so this is not good and does not allow me to have all the benefit of a mobile system. I already cheked my memory and I tried to kill all the opened app without any benefit. Is there any chance to see an improvement or is there anybody that could suggest an alternative?

Regards

Claudio
clango

Posted Jul 07, 2010 in: android Got to do
  • clango
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2010
Posted by brandmarked:

GTD doesn't appear in the Android market on my phone also. I have a HTC Tattoo which has the same screen as the X10 Mini.

I had the same problem in Italy with HTC Tattoo. In certain country it doesn't appear. At the end, I found Got to Do on Slide me - another android market. I downloaded it and I enjoy with Got to do!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3