ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by TimberXX"
TimberXX

Posted Feb 11, 2021 in: DISCUSS ALTERNATIVES TO TOODLEDO
Score: 0
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2021
  • Score: 0
I was terrified leaving toodle, now about 6 weeks after the transition, I am much better.

I have a separate thread on tick tick, i think its on page 2 now.

My biggest concern was going from toodledo's contexts, tags, location, to just tags.

But after living with it for 6 weeks, I am ok with just tags. Now I use a prefix for Locations with an @ sign, and I use several symbols as a prefix for different context types, people, companies, etc. So I feel just as organized.
TimberXX

Posted Feb 11, 2021 in: Login impossible Iphone
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2021
my iphone app hasn't worked for months either. Sorry.
TimberXX

Posted Jan 25, 2021 in: Move from Toodledo to Tick Tick
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2021
Hey All.

I am a loyal Toodledo Fan here. 13 years, and 90,000 tasks later, this was my favorite app. Sure I had to export completed tasks, because I hit the limit often, and the android app never worked, but the functionality was awesome.

The IOS bugs was the nail in the coffin for me and toodledo.

So I move 1300 active open task to Tick Tick, and have been using it for a month, here is what I found out

1. Import to Tick TIck. There is a Tick Tick toodledo import via CSV, the problem is toodledo has tag, locations, and contexts, tick tick just has tags. So I downloaded the toodledo CSV, and the tick tick CSV, modified the tick tick CSV in excel and uploaded. It worked great.

2. I was VERY concerned about going from tags, contexts, and locations in toodledo, to just tags in tick tick. I have 26 locations, 89 contexts, and 20 tags. I feel much better after using it for a while on Tick Tick. On Tick Tick 1. You can Organize tags by drop down 2. You can use certain symbols prefxes to further sort tags (Toodledo offered this too), 3. When adding tags, you just need to start typing, and the Tick Tick software finds the tag you want. Its awesome, and fast.

3. Android Widgets are amazing. you can save a task in a particular folder in one click.

Some TIck Tick Drawbacks

1. Tags don't sort alphabetically, it needs to be done manually
2. The custom search in tick tick is not even close the toodledo.

I wish everyone the best, and I really hope I am back one day.
TimberXX

Posted Jan 10, 2017 in: Android Saved Search
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Jan 10, 2017
I am on Android build 6.2.3. I noticed a "Saved Search" from the side navigation bar. When I select from the side navigation bar, the drop down is empty.

What am I doing wrong?

This will be an amazing feature!
TimberXX

• TimberXX
  • Posted: Dec 26, 2016
I scoped out all of the available 3rd party androids apps for my second toodledo account. I ended up with with Pi Toode. It only has 500 downloads, but I like it alot.
TimberXX

• TimberXX
  • Posted: Dec 14, 2016
Third party is the ticket... thanks guys!
TimberXX

• TimberXX
  • Posted: Dec 13, 2016
I need to mange two toodledo accounts. The first is my main account (its a Gold account), and my second is my free account. I use my main account for real tasks and things I need to do. My free account to attached to IFTTT and I used it to collect current events.

I can't download two apps with two logins on the same device.

I can't clone the toodledo account with an android app cloner

I can't share tasks from a free account.

Any recommendations?
TimberXX

Posted Oct 28, 2016 in: Best Way to Harness Advanced Analytics
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Oct 28, 2016
Thanks Paw. I use pivot tables already, but I hate to lose 15 mins per day reviewing my productivity.
TimberXX

Posted Oct 25, 2016 in: Best Way to Harness Advanced Analytics
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Oct 25, 2016
I have a very large task list, and I used nearly all of the fields in toodledo. To review by list, on a quarterly basis, I dump the CSV into excel to track my progress. This is great, but I cant review on a quarterly basis.

Are there any third party applications for analyzing my task list?

I am looking for a daily breakdown of by timers by folder and contexts. I usually complete between 80 and 150 tasks per day.

Thanks
TimberXX

Posted Nov 24, 2014 in: Tag Limit
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2014
A few years ago, I maxed out the number of tags available. I had 50 i think. Has this been increased?
TimberXX

• TimberXX
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2014
I have 5 repeating tasks per week. Sometimes I get them done early and want to take them off my list. When I mark them complete, they stay uncompleted until the day they are due.

What am i doing wrong?
TimberXX

Posted Jul 06, 2013 in: Regenerating tasks on mobile version
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2013
I am frustrated by the regenerating tasks next to checked off tasks on the mobile version. How can these tasks be auto sorted down the list.
TimberXX

Posted Mar 06, 2013 in: 20,000 Item Limit! HELP!
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Mar 06, 2013
Thanks for the info.
TimberXX

Posted Mar 04, 2013 in: 20,000 Item Limit! HELP!
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2013
I know it sounds crazy, but to reach 20,000 items is easy.

I manage about 30 different issues per day, work 5 days per week, and have been using the program for 3 years. It comes out to 20,000 issues.
TimberXX

Posted Mar 04, 2013 in: We want an official Android app !!!
Score: -2
  • TimberXX
  • Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
TimberXX

Posted Mar 04, 2013 in: 20,000 Item Limit! HELP!
  • TimberXX
I have reached the 20,000 item task limit, I'm a busy guy.

This is killing me, no where in the documentation do I see a limit on the number of tasks.

I pay $40 per year for a pro plus account, which I am ok with, but this limit is really going to hurt me today.

Is there a way to extend the task limit?
TimberXX

Posted Jun 04, 2012 in: Maximum Number of Tags
Score: -1
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Jun 04, 2012
  • Score: -1
I must have close to 60 tags.
TimberXX

Posted Jun 04, 2012 in: Stats in Ipad
Score: 1
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: Jun 04, 2012
  • Score: 1
Can we get stats on the ipad?
TimberXX

Posted May 24, 2012 in: Maximum Number of Tags
Score: -1
  • TimberXX
  • Posted: May 24, 2012
  • Score: -1
I am trying to attach many tags to an item. My Ipad says I have too many tags. Is there a way to increase this?

Thanks in advance.
TimberXX

• TimberXX
  • Posted: May 24, 2012
I am maxing out the number of tags I can attach to an item on the ipad. How can I increase this?

Thanks
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next