ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jimrobins"
jimrobins

Posted Oct 08, 2021 in: My To Do List since 2003~
Score: 5
At first of course, Toodledo was used by me only on a desktop. However, in the later 2000s I got the iPhone4 and, when TD created a mobile platform, I was hooked on it. I have been using TD for years as my home To Do List, and have no other method in use. Just TD. As other products came out, and TD stayed relatively the same, I stuck with it, because it just worked for me. I scanned productivity apps on the App Store, but stayed with TD. Even though I retired 6 years ago, I still use it as my one and only To Do List.

A lot of the stuff I do is planned for a certain day, then most things are moved back a day or two. Every day I have more on my list than I want to do today, so moving things forward is so useful for me. The monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual stuff is all in TD, even my "5 year Colonoscopy". This is not to be confused with calendar items, which will get done as planned because they involve other people.

Anyway - rambling I know, but I have no reason to switch. I'm stayin'.
jimrobins

Posted Jul 15, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 0
I have been using ToodleDo as my to list for at least 10 years. My first entry is from March, 2003, but I may have copied that in from a spreadsheet when I first got ToodleDo. I have 422 tasks. Some are just for reference, such as the date and notes from the installation of the kitchen countertop. All of my results from medical are in there, i.e., doctor visits, dental and so on. All of my tasks related to maintaining our home go in there, and some remain as reference items. I use it almost daily, and it is the most used app I have along with calendar and news. I, like others, have tried other productivity apps and find them to be lacking compared to ToodleDo.

I will just repeat some of what has already been said. Please be careful about improvements. Allowing me to interact with lots of other apps is not a feature to me ! It is already fast, and for my use it is flawless.
Jim